“Awesome!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Brazeiros

Brazeiros
Ranked #29 of 1,165 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“Awesome!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

This is a great place to eat and the service is outstanding. We have ate here several times and it is always great.

Visited September 2012

Knoxville, Tennessee
“A great dinner...if you're a puma! Skip the salad bar.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

Skip a couple meals if you're coming to this all-you-can-eat Brazilian steakhouse. The servers continually come by your table with racks of beef, pork and chicken. No need for sides or salad. Bring your appetite and wallet!

Visited February 2012
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“awesome food and atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

This was the first time I have ever eaten at a place like this. I really enjoyed it. I liked that they brought a variety of meats by the table and cooked it to my satisfaction. The meal was a little costly, for me not being a meat eater. But over all I truly enjoyed it!

Visited August 2012
charlotte
“Wonderful Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

I decided to try this restaurant with my family over the weekend. The food was really good (a lot of meat!). It was nice that they had a salad bar to balance out the meal. Oh and for those of you like me who want to know the price, it was $34.50 per person (salad bar + all the meat you can eat). Most of the wines list were by the bottle but by the glass price ranged from about $6 - $12.

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Not what expected”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Too expensive, food quality wasn't really as good as expected and especially not for the price. We came in, waited a very long time dispite our reservation, the meat was mostly all over cooked, the flavor was good but it still wasn't that great. We spent over $100 here my husband and I on only over cooked meat and a dessert.
Don't plan to go back anytime soon

Been to Brazeiros? Share your experiences!