“Wonderful Experience”

Brazeiros Brazilian Steakhouse
Ranked #30 of 1,197 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Brazeiros Churrascaria is an authentic Brazilian steakhouse located in Knoxville, TN. Our guests enjoy continuous table-side service of 15 delectable cuts of meat, including beef, chicken, pork, lamb and sausage.
Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

I decided to try this restaurant with my family over the weekend. The food was really good (a lot of meat!). It was nice that they had a salad bar to balance out the meal. Oh and for those of you like me who want to know the price, it was $34.50 per person (salad bar + all the meat you can eat). Most of the wines list were by the bottle but by the glass price ranged from about $6 - $12.

There are newer reviews for Brazeiros Brazilian Steakhouse

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Too expensive, food quality wasn't really as good as expected and especially not for the price. We came in, waited a very long time dispite our reservation, the meat was mostly all over cooked, the flavor was good but it still wasn't that great. We spent over $100 here my husband and I on only over cooked meat and a dessert.
Don't plan to go back anytime soon

Reviewed August 15, 2012

This is a special place to eat! We went on our anniversary and enjoyed the food and the experience. Great variety.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

We took my dad there for his 70th birthday. The service & staff were all professional and prompt & did a great job. The meat.....some was overcooked, some was tasteless, some was seasoned okay, can't say I have ever seen filet mignon in the size of a silver dollar! They do keep up with bringing more meat so it really is all you can eat meats, a little chaotic tho (and hard to visit with your family), if each serving was proportioned to more than an ounce or two (side dishes also) we wouldn't need to have the waiters at the table every couple of minutes. Just didn't find it conducive of a family dinner that includes visiting with one another. The brazilian flan was tasteless-no flavor at all. A very classy touch though was that my dad's dessert came with a candle and they wrote happy birthday in drizzle on the plate! All in all, it was nice, but not a place that I would go to again, the food was not up to par with the price & I prefer being able to visit with my family during dinner.

1  Thank TnCheli
Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

Brazeiros Brazilian Steakhouse offers fixed price dining with a variety of meats cut at your table. Salad bar is pleading and delicious. Nice sides were polenta, garlic mashed potatoes, and caramel used bananas. Cheese bread has a texture like Worcestershire Pudding. The Chocolate Eruption Cake is a delicious to complete the meal. The service is extremely good. Definitely will return.