“Quality Inn & Suites”

Ranked #51 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Quality Inn & Suites”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I stayed at Quality Inn & Suites in Knoxville Tennessee, they have really nice rooms for the money. I would recommend this for anyone traveling or staying is this area. This was a nice stop because it was near the half way point between Cape Canaveral Florida and Kalamazoo MI. It's also real close to I-75 so you can get back on the road the next day.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Niccole L, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites West Waterpark, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
We are so glad to hear you had a nice stay with us! After a long day of driving, we are glad to be your choice of hotels to stop at and get some rest! We look forward to being your halfway point for years to come! Thank you!!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Arabic first
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

It wasn't absolutely cheap but it was fine and affordable. You get breakfast which satisfies the average person; waffles, eggs, sausage, yogurt, cereal, oatmeal and your average coffee and tea. If you hate it, you have plenty if stores next door or across the street to eat in. It is clean. Not everything was perfect but very decent. The bathroom was a little small and the tub backed up once but it went down right after. The beda were comfortable but some of their pillows were squares and my head kept falling off but i found a rectangular one. The pool is big and the water park is great for the kids. I do recommend it if you aren't the type to nitpick. Enjoy with wherever you decide to stay.

Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Beach_swimmer_tan
Thank you so much for choosing our hotel! We appreciate your business and the feedback you provided. It definitely helps us know where we need improving and where we are doing it right! We look forward to having you guys stay with us again!
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

We stayed over night and really enjoyed the pool area for our family! On our way home I realized I had left some of my jewelry on the sink in the bathroom. Called the front desk and spoke with Sarah, the manager. She immediately call the head housekeeper, Shonda to have her look. They called me back and said they would lock them up until we were able to get back. Sooo very thankful to these ladies! I would have been devastated to loose my wedding rings! So thankful they saved the day! :)

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Niccole L, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites West Waterpark, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
We are super glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, and that Sarah and Shonda were so helpful! They are definitely an asset to our hotel! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel, and we hope to have you back soon!
New York
Reviewed April 9, 2014

This Quality Inn has an enclosed waterpark, so if you are allergic to mold, hate the smell of chlorine and would rather not here the noise, stay away. While the lobby is bright and cheerful the room was dank and the bathroom tiny.

While I cannot say the room was dirty, I did not want to put my bare feet on the floor.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Niccole L, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites West Waterpark, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
We are very sorry that you were dissatisfied with our housekeeping efforts in your sleeping room. I appreciate your feedback and have discussed every issue in your letter with our head housekeeper. She will be addressing these matters with her staff and is committed to ensuring that these problems will not occur again.

We do try to make every stay as comfortable as possible and on your next visit we will be happy to move you to a room away from the pool. Our waterpark is fun, but can indeed be noisy at times.

Again, thank you for your comments. We look forward to accommodating your lodging needs in the future.
Lafayette, Louisiana
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I stayed here this past weekend with two friends. The people at the front desk were very nice and helpful upon check-in. Our room was quite confusing to find.There was toothpaste on the sheets when we got there and cheetos under the bed. The room itself was not bad but the bath and the drain were broken and if you tried to sit on the toilet it made a horribly loud noise.

The breakfast served in the morning was okay, but the juice was absolutely disgusting. I'd recommend the Starbucks next door.

The waterpark and pool was very nice! I am in my twenties and had a great time. The hot tub was not very warm and they were attempting to fix it.

The layout of the hotel was quite strange and the carpets lining the halls were gross and filled with stains,

The bed was comfortable but I was woken up quite early by kids running up and down the halls going to the pool. The rooms have windows so you can hear EVERYTHING when people pass by.

My biggest complaint is that I forgot something in the room and have been calling since we left. I was told I would receive a call yesterday between 9-5 and I never did. That is super unprofessional and I will not be staying here again, or recommending to friends!

Room Tip: Stay as far away from the pool if you want a quieter stay!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Niccole L, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites West Waterpark, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Miss Lauren,
I do sincerely apologize that no one has responded back to you...I checked around the front and in our log book and see no note, so if you could please call me back, ask for Niccole, and I will absolutely call you right away. I just need to know what room you were in and what you left behind. Again, I am very sorry no one has gotten in contact with you and I would like to take care of it right away!
Please call us at the hotel as soon as it is convenient for you.

Niccole Lightfoot
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I was here for 3 days with my three year old to see family. It was a WONDERFUL experience overall. The waterpark is much larger than pictured, and we spent a lot of quality time there. I requested a microwave and refrigerator, and though when I called it was clear it wasn't promised, we received it. I requested a room away from the waterpark so she wouldn't be anxious about it, and they honored that as well. The breakfast was great all three days. The management and housekeeping was awesome. Our only problem was that the dryer was broken so we couldn't do laundry. I will definitely come back to this property again. We had a wonderful time!

Room Tip: I can't imagine having a room that faces the waterpark. Ask for a room that is away from the wa...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Niccole L, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites West Waterpark, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words of praise.

Given the very nature of the hotel business, the hours are long and demanding.
Day or night, good service depends upon people willing to give their very best at all times. That's why it is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts, and takes the time to say thank you.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their night's stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. However, it is only through our guests’ eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and services we provide.

Again, let me thank you for your kind words. We are committed to total guest satisfaction, and we look forward to your next visit.
Louisville, Tennessee
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

We got the nicest room they had, the queen suite. The waterpark was fun but loud, even in your room. The tv was nice but did not have any of the major channels like abc, nbc, etc. the couch was clean but had holes. But the best part was the fact that the maid stole my kindle fire. Oh yeah the front desk clerk state that the maids sometimes had "sticky fingers" .......wwwhhaaatt???? The hotel knows they do but yet nothing has already been addressed? So I checked out, was noir compensated in any way for my trouble.. Yeah bummer.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
I'm concerned about the problems you experienced at our hotel during your recent visit. I'm writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention.

Please accept my sincere apology for any misunderstandings that may have occurred when you discussed your concerns with my staff during your stay. The comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we're doing right, what we're doing wrong and how we can improve.

In this regard, I have discussed the matters you raised with my staff, and I am taking careful precautions to correct this matter. Please rest assured that I have reviewed our hotel operations to ensure that a similar situation does not occur in the future.

Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

Once again, please accept my sincere apology. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.