Quality Inn & Suites West Waterpark
$90
Comfort Suites North(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$72
$104
  • Pool
$129
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$94
$77
All reviewsindoor waterparkhot tubsplash padoffered eggshuge indoorwater funpool waterher momtable lampremote controlfootball tournamentclean towelsnext morningthe rooms were nicestayed one nightbiscuits and gravyfree breakfast
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Great value for the price. We had a nice stay - the hotel was surprisingly nice and clean. Spacious room, nicely decorated. Good breakfast. If you travel with children they can have great fun at the indoor pool and water park.
We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Magdalena C
Niccole L, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites West Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Miss Magdalena,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We love getting feedback from our guests! We appreciate the kind words and are thrilled to hear you enjoyed our fabulous indoor water park and the new Quality Breakfast! We look forward to having you stay again soon!

Thank you!!!
Niccole and Staff!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

We just needed a hotel for an overnight stop and this was the half way point. The indoor water park and pool was great place for the kids to burn some energy. I was worried that the noise from the pool area was going to be a problem but they shut it down at 10 PM so sleep was not a problem. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were very clean. Staff was great. Breakfast was ok.

Room Tip: No elevator so make sure you put in a request for 1st floor if traveling with someone who has trouble climbing stairs.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Miss Caroline,
I am tickled to hear you had a nice night at the Quality Inn and Suites Waterpark! Isn't the indoor pool and park awesome?! I'm glad to hear that the waterpark didn't keep you from getting a good nights sleep, and that you were able to wake up refreshed and enjoy our complimentary breakfast!
We do look forward to having you back soon, and again, many thanks for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor!!!

Thank you!
Niccole and Staff!!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Yes, this hotel has a waterpark incorporated into the design, It is a heated pool, spa and splash zone instead of an atrium. The rooms are off of the waterpark area, and it is fairly noisy during the day, but the pools close at 10pm and so your sleep is not disturbed.

Due to the layout of the rooms, I surmised that this used to be an exterior entrance hotel, but walls were built to enclose the premises. They do not have an elevator and the stairs are quite steep. Things have been recently refurbished with new paint and carpeting, so it looks new. The room that we occupied was on the second floor and it was quite a chore to lug the suitcases up those carpeted stairs. I don't care that the local ordinances do not require elevators in hotels only 2 stories high...it was inconvenient and tiresome.

Our room had 2 queen beds, table and chairs...no refrigerator or microwave. Not quite what we are used to at Quality Inn locations. We had been promised a mini-suite complete with fridge and micro, but due to the football weekend, we were not put in one of the mini-suites. We did push the refrigerator issue because we travel with a cooler and needed one to keep the perishables cold for the 2 days we were in town. They managed to find a fridge for us, thankfully, although I missed the micro. The A/C unit was located under the window that looked out on the waterpark area, and it was also located under the table so the cold air was channeled straight onto the bed. Luckily, I had a blanket that I was making with me and I draped it over the table so block the cold air. We could have used the other bed except that it was located so close to the wall that it was impossible to walk around it on all sides. We are not young (or light) enough to climb over each other to get into bed, so that bed was useless to us.

The hot breakfast was very good. Waffles, biscuits, sausage and gravy, egg patties, yogurt, cereal and danish were abundant. The bananas were a slight bit over-ripe...more than just a few brown spots, but the other fruit looked good. Unfortunately, the eating area was noisy and spread out across the entire lobby.

Overall, we would not stay there again unless we had the grand children with us. They would enjoy the pools, and since they are indoors they could swim all year long. Maybe the rooms on the first floor were not as tight in space as the one we had on the second floor, but I don't think I'm going to try this place again to find out the answer.

BTW. We did not even have a tissue holder in our room and had to request a box of tissues from the front desk. They tried to tell us that there WAS a holder in the wall next to the hair dryer...but it was non-existent. Be sure to check for little things like tissues, especially if you have allergies. You might need to get them at the front desk like we did. Also, there was not fitness center for the adults.

Room Tip: If you have trouble with steps, ask for a first floor room away from the pools. They might be quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Miss Linda,
I am sorry to hear that we didn't quite meet your expectations. We do, however, look forward to hearing all of the feedback, positive and negative, from our guests in order to make the necessary changes to better serve your needs. This property was just sold and is now under new ownership and management, so we look to you, our guests, to improve and make sure everyone is comfy and cozy!

We look forward to having you back and showing you the new changes!

Manny thanks,
Niccole and Staff!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I actually work in the hotel field. And i stayed here over my mini trip to ohio. I knew i was going to be getting in late so i know the water park would already be closed. So really i was looking for a place to crash. I only have a few complaints. 1- Vents in ac units need cleaned asap. No one should have to breathe that in. 2- Front Desk needs to know more about the area, and directions. It will help in the long run. 3-Rooms decor, and MAJOR UPGRADES ARE NEEDED. TO MAKE MONEY IS TO SPEND MONEY...JUST SAYING> So, bottom line is. If you are just passing through. AWESOME PLACE> If you have kids of course the water park will be fun for them!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I stayed here one night while my daughter was in a soccer tournament in Knoxville over the weekend. My 12 year old daughter and 17 year old son were also traveling with me, and the soccer team stayed here also. At check-in, they had a problem with my reservation, but it was quickly resolved. The lay out of the hotel is kind of strange. Almost like it used to have all exterior halls, and they just built walls up around the outside to call it "interior halls." It wasn't a problem, just kind of strange looking. The room was spacious and clean. The shower had great hot water and water pressure. The beds and pillows were clean and comfortable. The breakfast was hot and filling and there were plenty of choices. The pool area was fun. There is an indoor pool, hot tub, and large water play area--great for younger kids--although the whole soccer team had fun there! Not a luxury hotel, but clean and convenient. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family