“Go early for best service”

Echo Bistro & Wine Bar
Ranked #83 of 1,179 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Knoxville
“Go early for best service”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Have taken business guest here twice with great all around experiences. Both times was 6:00 PM reservations. Took the wife on our aniversary for 7:30 reservation and while the food was really good, the service suffered presumably due to understaffed wait staff. Going to assume this was an anomoly and will give them another try.

• Visited June 2013

Knoxville, TN
“AWESOME!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We went to celebrate our anniversary. It was Fantastic! Every part of our 2 1/2 hour meal was Great! The Escargot & Grilled Oysters are fabulous. The entrees of Bison steak, Filet, sauted soft shell crab, shrimp with all of the extra's were amazing. The apple dessert....yum. Our server, Laura, was awesome! Chef Seth and his wife Lisa are wonderful people. After every serving, they came to make sure we liked what was served. The meal was spread out over the 2 1/2 hours perfectly. This will be our new place to go! I would highly recommend this to anyone. Even if you just want drinks and an appetizer! Great food & even better People!

• Visited July 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Even better than I expected!”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Echo Bistro has been doing alot of updating to wine and cocktail list and I had the best experience there with my family.
The service was flawless for a large party, and the chef made sure that everyone in our party had exactly what they wanted for dinner.
I was surprised to find out that they have a beautiful patio available for seating or cocktails.
Definitely give this place a try!

• Visited May 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great food!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

This is a fun place for a date or a romantic night out as it has a upscale chic atmosphere.

The food is excellent and the service was great.

Visited October 2012
Andersonville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ECHO IS AWESOME! Don't mind the naysayers-pay attention to how many negative reviews they post & take w/ grain of salt.”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

For Veteran's Day, Echo provides meals to local veterans free of charge. A little over a year ago, when I heard they were doing this, I called and spoke with Seth (the Chef and owner) to take part in this since both my husband and I are veterans. Unfortunately they didn't have any more reservations available for 2011. Since Seth planned on doing this every year, he offered to put my name on a waiting list and promised to call back the next year so my husband and I could take part. To my surprise, I got a call back this last Veterans Day and asked if we would like to participate. Of course, we said yes. Now let me get something straight, we had never eaten at this establishment before and had no idea the level of quality they provide or how nice this place was. First off, the service was impeccable. The waitress was so sweet, thankful for our service and on top of her game beyond your typical waitresses in this area. Seth came by a couple of times and thanked us for coming and reminisced about his military days, which gave it a great personal feel. Service is something I hold to a much higher standard at a restaurant than the food itself, but let me tell you, the food was AMAZING!!!! I had the filet and crab cake and my husband had the filet and salmon. For desert, homemade apple pie-perfect for this holiday and oooh oooh oooh, so good! (Pictures posted-and please don't be discouraged by the portion sizes because you get many courses and we even had leftovers. I didn't think to take photos until it was too late) I would not think twice about sending anyone there to eat. You want fine dining, a great atmosphere and wonderful service in Knoxville....you got it at Echo. This is not just a place to eat...it is an experience and I'd also like to note that it would be a perfect anniversary, birthday location for your sweetie! Don't walk, RUN to this place. Writing this review has made my mouth water. God Bless!

• Visited November 2012