“Fun and fresh”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Gelato and ice cream are not the same thing, I promise. Gelato is better. I know, sounds crazy (what could be better than ice cream!) but it's true.
Coolato Gelato offers a wide variety of homemade flavors with fresh, natural ingredients. Try as many as you like and then order your favorite!

Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

Great selection of sweets. Very friendly staff. Atmosphere is also very nice. I would defiantly return. Especially for a quick good lunch and a treat

Reviewed December 14, 2012

My wife keeps us returning here especially for the gelato choices. Many of their flavors change but tiramisu is always there. Many other short orders - panini, soup, salads. The staff is young , congenial and eager to serve. You can get up to three samples of the gelato flavors. Prices here ar ethe same as you would fond in Italy.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

I have dined here twice in the last month. I enjoyed my sandwiches but found them small and not worth the price. The gelato was good but found some flavors were much creamier and fresher while others were not as good. Seems slightly hit or miss and not the place to eat if you are very hungry or maybe just try the salads or soups as my friends tried these and the portions were a better size.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I know, I'm not supposed to think it's a coffee shop. But Coolato Gelato has excellent coffee and delicious sandwiches, and the desserts are divine. The fact that there's gelato, too, is just icing on the cake. It's a bit pricey for a regular workaday lunch, but it's perfect for when I want something special. The Smoked Turkey, Avocado, and Cherry Tomato Chutney panini is so good. My boss loves the Tomato Basil soup. And my sister and I were just there Saturday for cappuccino and desserts. She had a scrumptious brownie piled with chocolate chunks, pecans, and drizzled with caramel, but I had the best find of the day: Lemon Ricotta cookie.

Get. That. Cookie. Srsly!

The only things I've ever had there that disappointed were the sesame bagel and the tiramisu. Everything else has been absolutely wonderful. And my dog loves the dog gelato, so take Fido with you for a treat!