“Birthday cruise”

Volunteer Princess Cruises
Reviewed June 7, 2018

We enjoyed the cruise immensely. It was a great way for family to spend time together while celebrating a birthday.

All reviews
"relaxing cruise"
"rose petals"
"captain chris"
in 2 reviews
"staff was very friendly and attentive"
"great ride"
"tennessee river"
in 10 reviews
"the wait staff"

Reviewed May 17, 2018

Captain Chris and his family and crew never disappoint. The food is always great, although the menu needs changed up now and again. Notably, I don't recall VP ever getting less than 100% on their inspections, which is absolutely outstanding. We have been on VP many, many times over the years.

All of the crew and friendly, and their additional packages are a nice touch. It's not a complaint, but I wish they offered longer cruises, particularly in the fall. This is the only time we ever get back on the water and I'm always disappoint when it ends (:-/).

This is always on our 'fall fix' trip list and a must-do if you are in Knoxville. Whether you are a couple, flying solo or traveling with family and friends, you have to put this on your list and get your reservations in early! They also do bridal luncheons in the reserved front part of the boat. Can't wait to go back out this fall, looking to maybe go out NYE.

Reviewed May 15, 2018

Sat. pm sunset cruise. Awesome! Food and Service Excellent!
Will most definitely go again and have already told several of my friends.
Planning on the Sunday Brunch cruise next!

Reviewed April 24, 2018

In April of 2017 my wife and I had our wedding reception on the Volunteer Princess. Over ninety friends and family had a wonderful time on our three hour reception cruise.
This April we again returned to the VP for an intimate dinner cruise for the two of us to celebrate our one year anniversary. Wow! Our service was over the top. Our table was waiting for us with rose petals, chocolate covered strawberries and chilled champagne. The food was excellent, five star, as was the service. We were even given a framed photo of the two of us on the fantail of the ship.
We plan on making this an annual affair for our anniversary, but we are also going to go with friends during the coming year. Why wait a whole year for such a great outing!