“Best shrimp and grits EVER!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Puleo's Grille

Puleo's Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Puleo's Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 1,159 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Southaven, Mississippi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best shrimp and grits EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

We came here late on a Friday night after an absolutely awful travel day. The food was AMAZING. My husband and our friends all ordered the steak, and said it was good. I ordered the shrimp and grits - the dish I have ordered on the Gulf Coast, Washington, D.C., and Oxford, Mississippi (at City Grocery)... And this is by far and away, the very best shrimp and grits I have ever had.... EVER. Amazing! We also ordered drinks (good) and calamari (very good). We will come back every time we come to a UT game. Amanda was our waitress and she was great. :)

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Best crab cakes in a long time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

We stopped due to a billboard and proximity to hotel. What a great award winning restaurant! Too much food, but very good. I had the excellent crab cakes with the cheese grits and my husband had the beef tips special. We were both very impressed with the quality of the food, and our service was outstanding (quick and non-obtrusive). Would definitely recommend this restaurant.

San Diego, California
“A wide Variety of Food Choices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

There was a wide variety of seafood, steak and Italian food from this locally-owned eatery. Prices were also very reasonable. The food was excellent.

Visited September 2013
Indianapolis
“Customer Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

My husband and I were looking for a different restaurant than we would find in our area, and stumbled across this restaurant.

I really enjoyed my steak and this restaurant put LOTS of butter with the baked potato...unlike most other restaurants! My husband ordered the lasagna...he liked it, but wasn't wowed by it.

We had very good service from our waiter Drew, but what was the best service was that they REALLY LISTENED to their customers. My husband went back out to the car to get our jackets since the restaurant was chilly....another couple came in and THEY also mentioned how chilly it was...and the manager actually turned the temp up to make it more comfortable for the customers. YEA!

The wait staff was also getting ready for a large group just coming in as we were leaving. They still were accommodating to us, but were still working to make sure it was good for the group.
Hopefully, they enjoyed it as much as we did!

• Visited September 2013
Florida
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

Restaurant was clean, comfortable and decorated nicely. The service was attentive and well trained. The food was very good. I had the soup which was homemade. It was seasoned well and very good. My husband had the turkey dinner. He loved the cornbread stuffing. He also really liked the apple desert.

• Visited September 2013