“Customer Service”
Review of Puleo's Grille

Puleo's Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Puleo's Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 1,212 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2013

My husband and I were looking for a different restaurant than we would find in our area, and stumbled across this restaurant.

I really enjoyed my steak and this restaurant put LOTS of butter with the baked potato...unlike most other restaurants! My husband ordered the lasagna...he liked it, but wasn't wowed by it.

We had very good service from our waiter Drew, but what was the best service was that they REALLY LISTENED to their customers. My husband went back out to the car to get our jackets since the restaurant was chilly....another couple came in and THEY also mentioned how chilly it was...and the manager actually turned the temp up to make it more comfortable for the customers. YEA!

The wait staff was also getting ready for a large group just coming in as we were leaving. They still were accommodating to us, but were still working to make sure it was good for the group.
Hopefully, they enjoyed it as much as we did!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Restaurant was clean, comfortable and decorated nicely. The service was attentive and well trained. The food was very good. I had the soup which was homemade. It was seasoned well and very good. My husband had the turkey dinner. He loved the cornbread stuffing. He also really liked the apple desert.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

The menu selection is good. Our waitress was just outstanding. We ate around 6:30 PM. Food was served promptly. The Grille was recommended by our hotel (Hampton Inn).

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Puelos seem to be a local small chain. This is the second time I have eaten at Puelos in two different locations while on business in Knoxville. The menu is not Mexican in which that is what I had previously thought. It was a suprise since I thought I was going to eat Mexican food.
The waitresses are always friendly and helpful. The menu is quiet large and everything I have eaten here has been very good.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We rarely go out to eat, but decided to a few nights ago. Paul's fish and chips were up to his expectations, however, the salmon dish I ordered, with pasta, lobster, etc was small in portion size. For $22.99 I expected more... The bloody mary was "weak" in taste. Very bland. Someone needs to be paying more attention here...