“Not sure why this ranks in the top ten”
Review of Puleo's Grille

Puleo's Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Puleo's Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 1,197 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

This is a local chain with perhaps 5 locations. I have been to each of them and honestly I find it to be average. There are much better places to eat without unique offerings on Knoxville. If you can only eat a few meals while in town I wouldn't put this on the list.

There are newer reviews for Puleo's Grille

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Just passing through Knoxville. Got a hotel and we decided that we were hungry, so we looked on trip advisor and found this place. The salmon was cooked perfectly and my husband's prime rib was cooked perfectly also. The food was fabulous, the service was great and the prices weren't to bad. I wasn't really impressed with the building, but overall I would definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Really enjoyed dinner here, great atmosphere and food. This was our second visit and we'll be back! Restaurant is just east of I-75 on the north side of Knoxville.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The front desk clerk at a nearby hotel suggested Puleo's over a Ruby Tuesday's down the road, and we were glad we took the suggestion. It was a rainy evening, and after 10 hours on the road, we wanted something good. The lasagne was excellent and enough for two, and the queen's cut of prime rib was very good. Our server did a wonderful job of making sure we had what we needed without being intrusive--just friendly and pleasant. A good stop and one I'd make again.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Needed something casual and comfortable after traveling for 12 hours. Husband got a shrimp po' boy sandwich and I enjoyed a chicken chopped salad. Ingredients were fresh and our server couldn't have been more friendly and attentive!