“Shrimp and Grits”
Review of Puleo's Grille

Puleo's Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Puleo's Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 1,199 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Shrimp and grits are very good. I don't like grits but I like theirs. I also love the fact that they have added scallops to the menu. I usually go to the Puleo's at the Strawberry Plains location.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

The food, the service, and the surroundings are all great. We enjoy
bringing our guest to this place for a relaxing meal and conversation.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Liked that it was near hotel. Good menu and staff was knowledgable about the food. Our meal was good, seasoned well. Good value for the money

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Amazing meal a little pricey, however you certainly get what you pay for and more. I could hardly eat all of my large grilled Tuna salad. My husband had a burger that was far the best ever. The waiter was continuously serving us and asking what else he could do. I left most of my salad because the portions were so large. You must stop her and eat. Many many selections, from southern, Italian, good ole american, whatever you tummy desire.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Got a recommendation from Carol at the Sleep Inn, try Puleo's, they have great food and mention us and you will get a discount. She was right on both counts. We had started the day in Florida and were heading home, it was a long day and we were tired and hungry. Staff were friendly and fast and the menu caused us to take several extra minutes to decide what to have. Shrimp and Grits and Chicken Penne Pasta fit the bill, very large portions and very tastey. This is one the list for a return visit.