“Everything's good”
Review of Puleo's Grille

Puleo's Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Puleo's Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 1,207 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Always a pleasant experience. Good, casual ambiance. Love the salads and fried green tomatos. Bar is a cozy place to wait.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Puelo's Grill was recommended to us by the concierge at the hotel we were staying at and we can see why!! The service was second to none and the food was to die for!! If you go, you have to have the Chocolate Lasagna for dessert!

Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

The Hampton Inn & Suites recommended this place. I had the salmon the first night. I liked it so much I returned the second night and tried the chicken penne pasta. Both dishes were delicious and the service was great. I did not have to wait long to be seated and the food came out quickly. I like to try non-chain restaurants and will come back on my next visit. Give it a try. You will like it.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

We were staying at a hotel next door to the restaurant. We had seen signs for the place while driving through Knoxville over the years on the way to the Smokies and had avoided it given the odd mix of Southern and Italian cooking. We are pleasantly surprised. Kid-friendly and good service. A little pricier than I expected but for a family of four that's to be expected. Could use a better beer selection but that's being picky. It was nice to be able to walk to the restaurant from the hotel.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Found this place just by chance when we were staying in a hotel down the street. I had the seafood ravioli. Wow - it was wonderful. Hubby had the seafood platter. The fried fish was AMAZING as was the fried shrimp. And the coleslaw had to be the best we've ever tasted. YUMMMM. This will definitely be a regular stop any time we hapen to be in Knoxville.