“It's Knoxville's flagship”
Review of World's Fair Park

World's Fair Park
Ranked #4 of 203 things to do in Knoxville
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I love that World's Fair Park has such great events like Pride Fest, East TN Chili Cook Off, Big Kahuna Wing Festival- and so much more! The one thing I would like to see change is the parking situation. It is difficult to park close and meander during weekdays.
The Sunsphere, park, art museum, and fountains are a great destination for tourists and locals alike.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I really liked the worlds fair park.It was just a short walk from Market Square.The Sunsphere is there with great views of the city for free! There is water all through the park.It was very quite, and was a little peaceful compared to the rest of the city!On the other side of the park there is a big water play area for the kids and playgrounds.This was the busiest part of the park!I thought it was a pretty park!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Very nice park area right in the middle of town. The ponds make for a very cool resting area. Nice place to spend the afternoon eating and sightseeing.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Taking the elevator up the tower is a great way to see all around Knoxville and to quickly learn a bit of history while keeping the children engaged. The water fountains in the park are the perfect place for the children to play and get wet.

1  Thank CatholicFather
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

It is hard to believe that the world's fair came to Knoxville when I was in sixth grade! Our classroom took a field trip and it seem so enormous to me back then! How different it looks and feels today!! When I took my children back to the Sunsphere I was amazed that it was not as big as my memory had made it out to be still they enjoyed riding the elevator to the top and enjoying the view of scenic Knoxville!!