“Wide selection of awesome pizzas”
Review of Hard Knox Pizza

Hard Knox Pizza
Ranked #78 of 1,218 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

We are from out of town and wanted to try something that we don't have at home. We found this place on TripAdvisor. The pizza was really good. We ordered 3 pizzas: the Iron Mike, the Marciano (I think), and a pepperoni. All were wonderful. We also had a couple Hard Knox salads, which were also very good. The place is small and has the appearance of a quick-casual "chain", but the food was much better than "chain" quality. We would definitely recommend it. The place is in a semi-suburban location a few miles out of the central city.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

The food and service at Hard Knox is unbeatable! I went twice on a recent vacation to TN, and it was tied for the best Pizza I ate while there.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

My husband and I had the pleasure of going to Hard Knox Pizza. Pleasantly surprised... loved the food. will go back again. Wished there was more seating.. had to wait for people to leave

1  Thank Foodcritic2013
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I had heard people rave about Hard Knox. It was good, but there are better pizza choices in Knoxville. Pizza was good but the seating arrangements (stools with small tables) was uncomfortable and made me want to leave as soon as I finishd my food.
Brixx Pizza is just as good and has a much better atmosphere.

2  Thank Mac404
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed our meal. My husband got the meat livers, I got the iron mike. So yummy will definately return.