$131
$165
$148
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Comfort Suites North(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$76
Candlewood Suites Knoxville(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$77
$108
$105
Country Inn
$120
$112
$108
$93
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$147
$111
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

All the hotels I previously stated at in Knoxville were booked due to a UTK game so my husband ended up booking this one without reading the reviews. Big mistake. This place is a dump. I got an instant migraine by walking in the hallways...the smell of smoke is unbearable... The rooms are indescribable. Paint scraping off the wall and God only knows what's hiding behind the random paint jobs here and there....mold or what's not!! The headboard on the bed hasn't been dusted in months and there's an accumulation of dust and dirt that I cannot even begin to tell you what it is. Underneath my bed there were peanut and pistachio shells. I refused to take a shower in the morning because I was afraid the ceiling would collapse on me. The picture on the website are obviously taken from an angle that makes trips place look amazing!!! Mind you, I put my husband in charge of this task and I would have never fell into this trap. We paid $103 for this travesty, $s that I would pay at a 3 or 4 star hotel if there wasn't a game going on in town. I m shocked at the fact that this place can be in business..seriously....I have been traveling the world for the last 30 years. I stayed at Youth hostels that were palaces compared to this and slept in castles with clean sheets and towels for half the price.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2015

I went in person to look at this hotel before I book a room there so glad I did. There is no pool it's a hole in the ground with cracked cement all around it. Looks like the pool was in need of repair years ago. From the outside view by the pool area one room had what look to be bullet holes in it with white tape around the holes. One room had the patio curtains torn half way down. This is a nasty place just from the outside view I didn't even think about going inside to see a room it was that bad. I wanted so much to stay closer to town but there was know way I would even think about staying there for one night. After seeing this place I had to write about it because it is that bad. I can't believe there getting $55.00 a night for this place unreal. The only people I could see staying here are drugged out people and I'm not joking. Don't book this hotel go see it first you will see I'm not joking.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
6  Thank SPRINGHILLFUN
Reviewed April 11, 2015

The manager was very rude and called me and my significant other stupid. He got in my face and threatened me. He was harassing us and wouldn't let us be. I feel very bad for the employees here because he's very demanding .

Room Tip: it's all horrible and trashy.
  • Stayed: April 2015, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Haley L
Reviewed November 27, 2014

Executive Inn is the worst motel I have ever stayed at in 44 years of traveling. The place is an old worn out dump, only suitable for making an Alfred Hitchcock movie. The room was dirty, the plumbing did not work properly, the sheets on the bed were covered with stains and holes and the room smelled like a musty cellar. Avoid this rat hole at all cost. The place should be closed down for safety reasons. If it were the only place available, I would rather sleep in my car.

Room Tip: Find a motel 6 or similar, they would look like the Hilton next to this place. We booked here as a last resort for a Tennessee ballgame. Other motels were already full in the area.
  • Stayed: November 2014, traveled as a couple
10  Thank William D
Reviewed October 28, 2014 via mobile

Okay as we came in the man at the desk had a fight with some black guys who "lost their phone". Then after he let us in and the cops were coming we finally got our room. My manager and i shared a room, he kept the clothes on for sleep. There was mold in the bathroom all over and over. The paint on the walls should definitely cover up something... i hope it was blood and not mold. In the morning i had to get myself ready for a life radio show and wanted to shave... that was the moment i realized that there was no pipe attached underneath the sink... so the water ren out as quick as it ren to the sinkhole. Okay as the remote control for the tv wasn t working either it s more than clear... this is the worst place i ve ever spent a night. And God knows I seen a lot of bad bad places.

Stayed: October 2014, traveled on business