“Excellent!”

Ranked #4 of 1,197 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Since 2008, we have been proudly serving authentic French-style crepes! We import all of our flour by the ton from France to replicate flavor & authenticity! Over 1,000,000 crepes served, both savory and sweet. Now serving beer and fine wines! Two area locations...Downtown Knoxville on Clinch Ave at Market Street, and in Farragut in the Kroger/Petco center at Campbell Station Rd and Kingston Pike.
Reviewed September 8, 2013

The company I work for moved from downtown last summer.. So, I haven't been to The French Market in a while... But they have the best food!!! The crepes are amazing!! The french onion soup, one of my favorites, is a must have!! If you're visiting downtown, this is a must try!!!

There are newer reviews for The French Market

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I read reviews on this place and we stopped here on our way to Gatlinburg. It's not far off of I40. Parking is a challenge but well worth it. The crepes are made to order and we had the Bavarian Crepe with Banana. It was superb. It's a small place with atmosphere with seating outside. They have a great memu selection. We also had a veggie Crepe with spinach and Feta. It was also good, but a desert crepes are my preference. Check it out!!!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

TDI Road trip point of view..... Yummy good....Don't miss this. Vegetarian mushroom crepe ( mushrooms cooked in burgundy wine)....Nutella dessert crepe was awesome.....met the owner.....super nice....the two gentlemen working there were great as well! Yum, Yum and located in a cool,shopping neighborhood......VW Jetta TDI back on the road....again!

1  Thank PhebeMacTDIRdTrip
Reviewed August 6, 2013

The crepes are wonderful! Close your eyes and you think you're in France they are so good. Get a Pain au Chocolat as your appetizer! Go early. If there is a line, it IS worth the wait. So good you will want to go back the next day.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Navigating to and parking was a bit of a challenge but one I encourage to you take. My husband and I were traveling through Knoxville on a Friday night and although we arrived 25 minutes before closing, the owner and staff were very welcoming. We never felt rushed and the owner took time to chat with us about our trip. My husband had the Turkey breast, Spinach: Artichoke & Cheese crepe. He was a bit concerned before ordering that it would not be enough food. He was very pleased. I had the Goat cheese, walnut and artichoke on a Buckwheat crepe.... probably one of the best crepes I have ever eaten. But it is Goat cheese, everything is better with goat cheese:)
I literally am planning a returning trip to try something else!

1  Thank LoboandDan