“Perfect , authentic crepes.”
Review of The French Market

The French Market
Ranked #4 of 1,197 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Since 2008, we have been proudly serving authentic French-style crepes! We import all of our flour by the ton from France to replicate flavor & authenticity! Over 1,000,000 crepes served, both savory and sweet. Now serving beer and fine wines! Two area locations...Downtown Knoxville on Clinch Ave at Market Street, and in Farragut in the Kroger/Petco center at Campbell Station Rd and Kingston Pike.
Reviewed June 13, 2013

My husband and I dined here for lunch and enjoyed our crepes immensely. We both asked the staff for recommendations and we were very pleased with our orders. I had a vegetarian crepe with cheese, mushrooms, spinach artichoke hearts and sundried tomatoes. My husband had a turkey, cheese, artichoke heart, sundried tomato crepe. The crepes were fresh, large and just PERFECTLY DELICIOUS!

There are newer reviews for The French Market

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Two things to say - Service and Taste! Both were absolutely incredible! My wife and I were recently visiting Knoxville and on Sunday before we left, we decided to stop at The French Market. I am generally gluten free but I made a very wise choice in ignoring that on that day. I had an Eggs Benedict Crepe, croissant, and 3 espresso's and my wife had a lemon crepe and some other deliciousness! The service behind the counter was awesome - we chatted with the owner who gave great advice about what things were like and suggestions and then while we were seated outside on the patio eating, we chatted with the other owner, his wife. Both were so incredibly friendly, had an obvious passion for their food and restaurant, and made us feel like old friends. THIS is the kind of place that makes me want to go back to Knoxville again. This is a MUST DO for any trip to the area.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Although the space is very limited, for those who are able to get a small table, it's a real treat. Weather permitting there are tables outside, limited also. The choices, savory or dessert, are freshly made and are delicious. If you're on Gay Street and looking for a great small meal, it's the place to go.

Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Yum! I can't imagine awarding this place any less than 5 stars all around. Owner was very helpful, kind, and patient. Expect to wait a bit for your food but its worth it.
We ordered Nutella and turkey crepes, coffee and a choc crossiant. All good! Got a Brie baguette for the road and wow it was tasty even hours later.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

It's located in the street level retail section of an high rise building. It's tastefully decorated and about as French inspired as you can be inside a glass and steel space. Great service and menu selection. I had an outstanding baguette that was solid in every respect. However I suffered from a case of crepe envy while looking around at the other tables. Clearly a top ten choice for Knoxville. I'll be back for more.