“Awesome little piece of France”
Review of The French Market

The French Market
Ranked #4 of 1,199 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Since 2008, we have been proudly serving authentic French-style crepes! We import all of our flour by the ton from France to replicate flavor & authenticity! Over 1,000,000 crepes served, both savory and sweet. Now serving beer and fine wines! Two area locations...Downtown Knoxville on Clinch Ave at Market Street, and in Farragut in the Kroger/Petco center at Campbell Station Rd and Kingston Pike.
Reviewed January 1, 2013

So happy that we planned our stay in Knoxville to include breakfast at The French Market. Incredible crepes, coffee, and croissants! Will definitely return!

1  Thank CHRISTYLOVES2TRAVEL

Reviewed December 31, 2012

I was so happy to see a French restaurant option in Knoxville. We were in France earlier this year and I took a crepe cooking class there. So I was happy to enjoy crepes again! Located in downtown Knoxville, this restaurant is easy to find. I had a savory crepe with mushrooms, cheese and caramelized onions. For dessert I enjoyed a sweet crepe with bananas, cinnamon and caramel. Both were delicious! This is a charming, small restaurant decorated with items from France that are for sale. They have a very friendly staff and the cook/chef was visible from the counter and happy to assist you and talk about his crepes. This restaurant has a very European ambiance. I highly recommend this restaurant for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

2  Thank LALTraveler
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I stopped by here on a whim to try their crepes one morning. It's a charming little place and it was a perfect morning sitting outside and enjoying their delicious crepes! I would recommend this to anyone who wants a relaxing breakfast in downtown Knoxville!

1  Thank Kathryn N
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I'm stuck on the turkey with swiss crepe! Its warmth brings out the flavors of the meat and the cheese. I don't mind coming back if they are busy because the shops you find in France are just like this one. Small in size and run by the owners is the usual there.

Imagine this place if it had a drive-thru window. That would spoil the taset and authentic atmosphere. So my wife and I like fine just as it is. We even stumbled into a high school classmate and his wife here and had a great time sharing the table!

I must admit I prefer eating in when it is cool.

2  Thank Silentflier
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I have dined at this restaurant several times over the last year. The food is always very good but the wait for your food can be very long. We have waited between 20mins and over an hour for two people to receive their crepes. Its worth it if you have the time though!

1  Thank AWill99