“Not to be missed....”

Ranked #4 of 1,207 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Since 2008, we have been proudly serving authentic French-style crepes! We import all of our flour by the ton from France to replicate flavor & authenticity! Over 500,000 crepes served, both savory and sweet. Now serving beer and fine wines! Two area locations...Downtown Knoxville on Clinch Ave at Market Street, and in Farragut in the Kroger/Petco center at Campbell Station Rd and Kingston Pike.
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I stopped for dinner before a show at the Bijou Theatre up the street. It felt like a little bisto. The staff was extremely helpful with recommendations from the menu and helping me get out on time for the show. I recommend (as did the owner) the buckwheat crepes. I had a savory one with cheese, spinach and mushrooms. I couldn't finish it and still have room for dessert. I had a lemon crepe which was delicious and I'm told it will be featured in Southern Living magazine. I might start with dessert next time as the sweet crepes sounded delectable. I will definitely be back the next time I'm in Knoxville.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

This is a quaint spot in downtown Knoxville. Staff was friendly. I was there for a late lunch and was really hungry. Lunch was satisfying, but not great. Had a savory item and wished that I had eaten lunch elsewhere and stopped there for the tried and true nutella crepe.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Everything in this restaurant is delicious and fresh. Hands down this is one of the best places in Knoxville. My personal favorite is the Parisian Crepe. It is always made right when you order it. The soups and homemade croissants are also really good (especially the chocolate ones). If you get a chance to stop in do.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

My husband and I LOVE The French Market. The people are wonderful, their food is always delicious, and the ambience is perfect. We love it, our children love it, and we love to bring our out of town guests to show off what Knoxville has to offer!

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Variety of foods to choose from all fresh. Helpful staff to assist with any questions. Love the Deli here. Great side dishes to bring home for the family.