“Fantastic, French, and Fun!”

The French Market Creperie
Ranked #10 of 1,231 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Since 2008, we have been proudly serving authentic French-style crepes! We import all of our flour by the ton from France to replicate flavor & authenticity! Over 500,000 crepes served, both savory and sweet. Now serving beer and fine wines! Two area locations...Downtown Knoxville on Clinch Ave at Market Street, and in Farragut in the Kroger/Petco center at Campbell Station Rd and Kingston Pike.
Reviewed January 24, 2012

My wife and I try to eat here at least 5 or 6 times a month. She loves the Nutella and Strawberry Crepes as well as the home-made soups. I tend to go for the sandwiches made with their great French breads. The owners and staff are friendly, courteous and attentive. I find it very hard to recognize one of our favorite restaurants in the twe very negative reviews on this site! Comparing the French Market to Mickey Ds is like comparing Paris to Halls Crossroads (where we happen to live). If there is any question about the French Market, just stand outside any week day between 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. and watch all of the locals troop in for their lunch! Try it...you will like it...I guarantee. CGL

3  Thank 414Welltraveled34

Reviewed January 24, 2012

We live downtown and visit Susan and Allen at least once (okay, three times) per week. Never been disappointed. We lived in Provence for awhile and these crepes rival anything you could find there.

2  Thank Jud L
Reviewed January 24, 2012

I was visiting Knoxville last October where I grew up. I went with one of best friends for lunch and it was so good, we went back again. The food was very good--I like simple, clean, healthy food, so the vegetarian buckwheat crepe with organic salad was just perfect. For dessert, I thought the pumpkin pie crepe with whipped cream was divine, so much so, I recently tried to duplicate that for my Christmas dinner. I recommend this restaurant for the ambiance as well, charming and cozy.

2  Thank Nancy H
Reviewed January 24, 2012

Best breakfast I have had in a very long time. The Crepe was amazing. The staff was very friendly and the place is cute and charming. My fiancé and I will definitely be back soon!

3  Thank curtiso
Reviewed January 19, 2012

My son and I were looking forward to a nice meal and an evening at the theater. The play was wonderful but our meal at The French Market was not. My crepe was drowning in horse radish and was less than appealing. I ended up leaving most of it in the garbage and driving through McDonalds on the way home. Save your money and avoid this crowded (due to the lack of space and tables...not the crowd) spot. Also, the service was Ok but they made it obvious they were ready for us to leave. I will not be back.

3  Thank TheSuze12