$90
Comfort Suites North(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$72
$99
Hotels.com
$139
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$94
$77
All reviewsno elevatorindoor poolwafflesroom was cleanpets stay freebiscuitsfirst flooraaa discountking suitefree breakfastwould stay here againgreat roomnon smoking roomstaff was friendlynice stayinterstatecereal
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

The suite was spacious and clean (but just a little dated). Also, the bed was comfortable. Service was businesslike - just average. Definitely a good value for the money. Our only complaint was that our phone didn't work. We had cellphones, though, so, that didn't matter. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Knoxville East, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Dear GRH66,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate all of your comments and concerns about the hotel. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. We are sorry that your phone was not working in your room. We will look into that matter . We are sorry for any inconvenience that you were caused. Thank you so much for your time. We hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

My rate was $53.99 + $7.69 tax so I only expected the clean basics and that's all you'll get. Location is great, right off I-40 and on a high bluff off the service road. Two stories, interior hallway access. It was a "suite" with a separate bedroom and front TV room with a couch, arm cair, one small table and two chairs. Furniture was dated but functional and OK. Bathroom was clean, good shower water pressure, and plenty of hot water. Bed was comfortable and extra pillows and blanket was in the dresser. The coffee maker was one of those 1 cup at a time deals, awful. There's a fridge and micro, both low budget items but functional. The TVs in the suites haven't been replaced yet with flatscreens like in the non-suite rooms. First room I was given had a non-functioning TV remote so they moved me next door with no hassle. These older big box TVs have all the channels but the screen quality is fair at best. The halls were quiet and I never heard anybody above me. I didn't use the continental breakfast set-up except for the coffee which was awful, way too weak. I would stay here again - by myself like this time to save money. If my wife was with me, no way.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear Birdstrike,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate all of your feedback. We will pass all of your feedback on to our staff. We appreciate feedback because, it allow us to make the necessary changes to the hotel to make it better for you, and future guests to the hotel. Thank you so much for your time. We are very sorry for any inconvenience that you incurred during your stay. We hope you will consider us again in the future.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We had a great king suite for $52 total. Very clean. Breakfast was good, but I don't eat pork dairy, or bread so their wasn't much for me. We will make this a stop again.We had a separate area with couch table and chairs. Easy on and off freeway. Good restaurants nearby.

Room Tip: Ask for the King suite if you are here more than a sleep over. We had a separate area with couch table and chairs.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Knoxville East, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Dear landyyachty,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate all of your comments about the hotel. We hope you enjoyed your time in Knoxville. We will pass your comments on to the staff about the breakfast. We hope we did not inconvenience you in anyway. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. We hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

The King room we stayed in did not have a microwave and refrigerator which was, but hairs in the bath tub and towels is unacceptable. We just drove from Chicago and reached late at night and didnt have the time really to complain over this, regardless these guys need to present a clean room for a stay. Just based on this, I have my doubts if the bathroom was cleaned to begin with. For $54 with tax which is supposed to be a "deal" with a costco card, I think the price is too steep for Red-roof. You can compare this to a Motel 6 for $35. Atleast if they can't provide a microwave and fridge, present the room clean. We stopped here for a night on our way to Florida from Chicago. I would recommend paying that extra 15-20$ and get a good nights sleep at a La Quinta or Hampton Inn. Infact on our way to Chicago, we stayed at a La Quinta for $54 in Lexington, KY, now that is a deal. Breakfast was nothing spectacular..usual biscuit, sausage,juice, cereal, waffles. I wouldn't recommend this place in the future. We have stayed at Day's Inn in the past, this is probably one notch better than a Day's Inn but still I would look else where and look for deals with La Quinta / Hampton Inn or pay that extra few $ for a good nights rest.

Room Tip: If you have a costco card, you get a discount but still looks elsewhere. Personally, I wouldn't stay at this place even if I got it for a cheaper rate.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Very good value near Knoxville. Room clean, good internet service, good breakfast, pool warm; just a good deal.

Be aware, there is no elevator to the second floor. A bit of a problem with luggage. Had to carry all bags up because some are not able to lift and carry up stairs.

But I would definitely use again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Knoxville East, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Dear SKJD,

Thank you so much for telling us about your stay with us. We are so glad that we could accommodate you, and your family. Thank you for your comments and concerns.. We value all guest feedback. It allows us to make the necessary changes to the hotel to make it better for you, and future guests to the hotel. Thank you for staying with us. We hope you will consider us again in the future.