Was in town for UT / Bama game. Nice hotel, good breakfast, good rooms with nice TV and bathrooms, good service and very comfortable stay. Maybe worth $150 or so a night as opposed to $200 + we paid, but it was understandable for a gameday weekend. Would definitely recommend and stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville at Cedar Bluff, TN, guests receive thoughtful perks like free high-speed Internet access and concierge services, all while staying in a convenient location near the University of Tennessee and Neyland Stadium. The hotel is also situated near numerous area businesses and cultural institutions like the Tennessee Theatre, the Knoxville Museum of Art and the Bijou Theatre. Extended-stay rates, a business center and meeting facilities are available to address your travel needs. Enjoy a stress-free stay in West Knoxville, TN with the hotel's well-equipped fitness center, an indoor pool and the complimentary, hot Be Our Guest Breakfast buffet, all courtesy of the Country Inn & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Kognitiv US Corp, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville at Cedar Bluff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Knoxville At Cedar Bluff Hotel Knoxville
- Country Inn And Suites Knoxville At Cedar Bluff