Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Knoxville at Cedar Bluff, TN
Ranked #12 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Reviewed February 21, 2012

This hotel was absolutely fabulous in every way. Very, very friendly and helpful staff. Plus, the place is extremely clean. You've got washers/dryers on every floor; good breakfast included; nice indoor pool and hot tub. And when I explained my daughter wasn't feeling well they found me a place with soup and printed directions so I could run get her something to eat. Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed February 10, 2012

My wife and spent a night here recently. Very nice-especially the staff. Front desk, maids, kitchen help, custodians-everyone was genuinely friendly. Amazingly, all of them spoke perfect english. Room very spacious and comfortable. Would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 8, 2012

I stayed there for a week when training with my company. The staff was so helpful. They made cookies and coffee every afternoon. After a few days It started to feel like home. Breakfast was good. The rooms were very clean and the bed was comfortable. It was a great experience to stay there.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
reniecarroll1, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Knoxville at Cedar Bluff, TN, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2012

Thank you so much for your positive comments! Please let me know when you come to town next and I will be happy to give you an upgrade to a suite at no extra charge. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the very near future.
Renie Carroll, General Manager

Reviewed February 2, 2012

The hotel had a great heated indoor pool and jacuzzi, and I would have loved to relax in either one of these... too bad we had to hit the road again in less than 8 hours after check in :(

The fitness center was loaded with brand new equipment and weights - tempting, and such a tease... I was too tired to do anything but sleep!

After exploring the hotel a bit and grabbing a bite to eat at nearby Puelo's, it was time to go to our room and get settled in for the night. When we opened the door to our room on the 2nd floor, we were happy to see that we were upgraded into a gorgeous suite. It was so refreshing that the suite smelled like entering a brand new home, and the hardwood floors looked untouched and gorgeous.

On the counter I noticed a nice little goodie-bag welcome gift and card from the hotel's GM, Renie Carroll, that was a nice touch because it was filled with snacks that we could munch on during our drive back home to NJ the next day.

I loved the hardwood floors, new furniture, and brand new flat screen TV.

The corner nook had a coffee machine, a fridge, and a microwave.

The bathroom was beautiful, clean, and I loved the brand-new granite countertops. Amenities included Pantene shampoo and conditioner, Jergens bar soap, and Vaseline body lotion.

The shower was fantastic, clean, and refreshing.

Our bedroom area had a separate door for added privacy within the suite. We had two queen beds, and they were without a doubt, the most comfortable beds we've slept in out of all of the hotels so far on the trip. It was extremely hard for me to get out of bed the next morning.

For my complete review including pictures, please visit my blog post here: http://www.justanotherpointstraveler.com/2012/02/hotel-review-country-inn-suites.html

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 12, 2012

This hotel was really wonderful! It seemed new and I can't say a bad thing about it. We had 3 rooms which were all the same. There were 5 adults and one child in our group and no one had a complaint. They even have large flat screen tv's and iHomes in all of the rooms. The beds were so comfortable. I was surprised at how nice the hotel was when I saw the room rate! I would look to stay here when we head south for vacations.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank softballmom14
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Literally, the only thing detracting from this otherwise amazing hotel is that it is almost too popular. The place was packed when we stayed with families like us. Everything about the hotel is exactly as expected. But we like hotels that are a little less occupied, so we have the pool a little more to ourselves. The room was noise-proof and has new locking mechanisms (you hold the key in front of the door to open). The place met or exceeded our expectations. We just like fewer people. The place must serve UT crowds because the art in the hotel shows student athletes. It is located close to the interstate in a suburban shopping area.

GOOD value. The room was very affordable (less than $100 for a one-bedroom suite), super-clean with a helpful staff. WIFI is strong and parking is free. Breakfast is typical Country Inn and Suites fare and tasty.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank DoubleDoors
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Basically, this country inn is pretty typical of the chain, with nicer staff and great cleanliness, but a bit on the pricey side. Our hotel room was very clean; bathroom good size; TV excellent; beds very comfortable; staff very nice; breakfast typical for country inns though there wasn't enough seating room at 8am and we had to share a table with other guests. We sat with another couple who were very unhappy with their stay, so I have to think that some rooms are better than others. Price is way too high I thought, but I used my Carlson Club points to try it out; previously stayed at La Quinta across the highway for less than half the price -- breakfast there is terrible, and it isn't a spotless nor classy hotel, but for 1/2 the price, I'll probably stay there next time I visit.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family