Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville-Farragut
Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$81
ComfortSuites
$96
Country Inn
Comfort Suites North(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$90
$156
$132
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

$159
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$89
Hotels.com
$94
La Quinta
All reviewscinnamon rollsturkey creekfront deskpancake makerhotel is super cleanindoor poolgreat hotelbathroom fanwould definitely stay here againroom was cleanhot breakfastnice breakfastnice stayhot waterrestaurants and shoppingyogurtexercise room
Reviewed June 11, 2014

The Holiday Inn Express line has never disappointed us while traveling. The Knoxville-Farragut HIE maintains the standard. You get a clean room, a comfortable bed, a well appointed shower and a good breakfast. The only reason I didn't rate this one excellent is the air conditioner was noisy and difficult to control. I didn't complain because we arrived extremely late and just wanted to sleep.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Stacy L, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Thank you for the comments concerning your recent visit to our hotel. I am sorry you experienced a problem with the A/C. I hope you reported this to the staff at check out so we could have maintenance correct the issue. We look forward to your next visit to Knoxville from Kansas.

Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

Nice rooms and friendly service. A real plus is that the hotel is located about a mile from a strip that has many decent restaurants and a lot of shopping. Close to I 40 makes it convenient for a stop on a road trip.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We took a quick Saturday getaway just to relax, shop and eat. This hotel was very nice. The jaccuzi suite we took was very spacious. The jaccuzi was perfect after a day of shopping and the beds were very comfortable. Also, we enjoyed the extra large flat screen tv. The breakfast area was spotless and the food was good, especially the cinnamon rolls. A very good value if you book ahead and get the discount. Everything at this Holiday Inn Express was fantastic from the front desk check-in to the late check-out. You won't regret staying with them. We plan to make them our regular stop when we go to UT games from now on.

Room Tip: Jacuzzi suites are really nice for a little extra money.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I booked this hotel for visiting family members from out of town. They enjoyed staying in the extra large room as I booked them a room with two King beds! That is unusual for a regular hotel room. The only complaint was that the beds are a little high for those of smaller stature and aging as their bones did not allow them to get in and out very easily. The front desk lady was very nice and allowed me to join my family in the morning for breakfast. My grandmother was 91, and was traveling with my mom and two aunts. Everyone felt very safe. There were a lot of military service men staying at this hotel, and they were visiting in the breakfast area each evening. This did not stop us from enjoying the area as well and playing board games together. The salt water pool was very inviting and warm with a soft surface bottom. My daughters enjoyed the work out room. Everything is new as this hotel is recently built!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I had to stay here on a business trip and booked here as my regular Double Tree was sold out due to some canoeing event. I loved the location to restaurants and shopping. As I left one morning it was raining, the very nice front desk lady asked me if I wanted to borrow an umbrella.
Now that is going above and beyond. The breakfast area was OK and the lady working that morning did not say good morning or anything to about 10 people in there having breakfast. Room met all of my needs and was clean.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business