“glad we ended up here”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville-Farragut
Ranked #24 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I tried MANY times to book a room at the Hampton,Turkey Creek and was told they had a 2 night minimum for the night I wanted(Sept 22,2012). I finally found good reviews for this hotel and I'm so glad I did. The hotel was meticulously clean, top to bottom and I am a VERY particular traveler about cleanliness and freshness of my rooms. The beds were comfortable as well. The front desk ladies were both very helpful and kind. I will stay here in a heartbeat if I pass this way again. I felt much better giving my money to this establishment rather than one who did not seem to value my business.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Debbie B

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We stayed here this past friday for business reasons. The hotel is fairly new. It is in a great location. Right off interstate 40, there are some great places to eat just 5 min away in the opposite direction of the hotel. Cracker barrell, mellow mushroom, dunkin donuts, etc, a walgreens, and several gas stations. The hotel is clean and fresh smelling. Very friendly staff, modern decor, and comfy beds. We stayed on a the 1st floor and it was a little noisy. Other than that our nite was great. We will stay again (but not on the 1st floor), definitely would recommend.

Room Tip: Don't take a ground floor room. A little too noisy.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 26, 2012

My Husband and I went to knoxville / Bristol for the race. we were looking for a reasonable, clean Hotel. We found it ! This Hotel was so nice, VERY clean, friendly and felt almost brand new. Every area of the building smelled fresh and new. The breakfast was simple but very adiquite. The beds were not as "soft" as we would've liked them to be but the cleanliness made up for it. We were VERY impressed- highly recommend and will stay there again!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Eweber806
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stopped to spend the night at this hotel on the way to Atlanta. We stayed here two years ago and the hotel looked as new as it did then. There is a nice shopping center near by with a lot of restaurants.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Last minute stop over on road trip. Room was excellent and staff was accommodating even at a late hour. The room was well made up and very clean.

Hotel seems to be recently built so everything was in like new condition. Only complaint was that the carpet looked like it was from the 70's :-)

Reviewed August 12, 2012

front desk staff, ( Judy and Lynn) very friendly and helpful, room was very clean and comfortable,, landscape around building was nice, easy access to interstate ( I was traveling), converient to stores and restaurants

Room Tip: top floor and in back with nice views
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 8, 2012

On our way to Florida, and spending some time in TN and choose this hotel and used reward points for our room. I believe Judy checked us in and she was very friendly and check-in was quick and easy. Our room was very comfortable and perfect for our one night stay. We enjoyed the breakfast in the AM ... plenty of choices.