Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville-Farragut
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewscinnamon rollsturkey creekfront deskpancake makerhotel is super cleanoak ridgeindoor poolgreat hotelnewer propertywould definitely stay here againhot breakfastcomfortable bedsnice breakfastnice stayhot waterrestaurants and shoppingyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 13, 2011

We stayed in this hotel while traveling. This hotel is super clean. The front desk was very helpful and efficient. The bed was super comfortable. The breakfast had a good variety of food to choose from. The pool was even enjoyable. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Check room prices closer to your stay.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2011

We were headed home and chose this location from one of the Discount Hotels magazines. We got a great rate for a Sunday nite stay. Comfortable beds, friendly staff and very clean location. Somewhat difficult to locate when getting off the interstate but we were happy once we did. Highly recommended location.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank cindysga
Reviewed March 4, 2011

Chose this hotel because of it's newness and location. Came off the road at 1 am and had to track the night desk clerk down to get a room....Found him fast asleep in a chair in the lounge area. Woke him up and got my room. Found dirty socks beside the bed...threw them in the trash because I was too tired to call the front desk and complain and ( I didnt want to take the chance of waking the desk clerk again). Was abruptly woken at 9am sharp by a continuous knocking on my door. It was housekeeping. Couldnt get back to sleep so decided to check out and get on the road. Guess what?......no one at the front desk again. Housekeeper behind the desk had to go find someone. Once the clerk appeared I asked her if it was their hotel policy to have housekeeping knock on an occupied room's door until someone got out of bed and answered it. She responded with, " Well that is when they start cleaning." I checked out and will never stay at a Holiday Inn Express again!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
5  Thank R0aDrunner777
Reviewed February 22, 2011

I must say, this is a great hotel. Its new, clean, modern and such a great value. Ive paid way more for hotels and not had anything this nice. Its like brand new, so nicely decorated with spacious rooms. It has a nice indoor pool and fitness center. And the breakfast, was wonderful. Biscuits and gravy, sausage, pastries, just great. I will definitely stay here again when in Knoxville. The hotel is a little off to itself. Nothing close to walk to really, but that was fine for us. My son really enjoyed the pool. Not sure it may be saltwater, but I really liked it. The front staff were great and the woman doing the breakfast was so sweet. Just an overall great place to stay for families or a business traveler. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 11, 2011

We booked our hotel room in July - a suite. This is the main reason why we choose this hotel. Upon checking in at 10:00PM, we were told there were no suites available. The next morning, I talked with the staff about my disappointment with our room. This was our fourth stay at this hotel. Basically it does not matter when your reservation is booked. They do room asssignments the night before and there were no suites available according to them. We have stayed at hotels before without reservations and have been told we could have a suite Wednesday and Thursday night ;but would have to move to a regular room Friday as another guest had previously booked the suite for the weekend. I shared this with the staff as well. At check out, they did change the rate for the room since we had made reservations with advance purchase. We will no longer stay at this hotel sinnce we can not be guaranteed a suite.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family