“Outstanding Customer Service”

Ranked #2 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Outstanding Customer Service”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I was extremely satisfied with my stay at this Hampton Inn. The second I walked in the door I was greeted with a smile and a hello from Julianna. She went above and beyond to make sure my stay was perfect and helped me with a few requests. She was always pleasant and made sure to follow up with me on one thing, in particular, I had asked about. The hotel itself was very clean and my room was great. I worked at a Hampton Inn for 14+ years and everything in my room and in the lobby was spot on under Hampton requirements. I also really enjoyed the breakfast...there was a nice amount of fresh fruit and the hard boiled eggs were still in their shells....not the (sometimes) slimy ones that are generally out. I will definitely stay at this hotel the next time I am in Knoxville.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
JShelton5411, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Dear lgs10904,

Thank you for your compliments on Julianna. I'll be sure to pass them along to her. I'm also glad that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. I look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Knoxville.

Front Desk Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Don't really need to say much more. This is a wonderful place to stay with excellent amenities. Very clean, delicious breakfast, lots of local establishments nearby. It helps take the stress out of traveling.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
JShelton5411, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Dear BBStacker67,

Thank you for leaving such a nice review. We hope to see you again if your travels bring you back through the Knoxville area.

west Columbia, sc
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

This was a great lodging experience. Everything was great, I only wish that the rates were a
bit cheaper. Otherwise, I enjoyed my stay. I really enjoy the Hampton Inn experience. The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly. I felt safe and comfortable the entire time that Iwas there. If you're in this area, and need a plce to stay, head on over to the Hampton Inn.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
JShelton5411, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Dear Kerrin S,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a kind review. We look forward to seeing you if you are ever in the Knoxville area again.

Worthington, Ohio
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Have stayed several times for one evening when traveling I-75. Better than average Hampton Inn experience. Easy on and off to interstate, walk or short drive to a variety of chain restaurants and grocery. Not sure if all rooms are the same, but have appreciated the large walk in showers vs. the typical tub/shower combo. Staff has always been friendly and attentive.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
JShelton5411, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Dear Tom B,

Thank you for posting a review for us. I'm glad that you enjoy the walk in showers our standard king rooms provide. I look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Knoxville.

Beaverton, Oregon
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Came in during a rare snowstorm to a very warm greeting and excellent front desk staff in control of everything about 10:00 p.m. after a drive over the mountain from Nashville. I was very happy I decided to stay here. It's overall typical Hampton but the little touches like the friendliness of the staff, the comfortable bed, the location and newness of the property all add up.

Yes, there are train tracks about 2 blocks from the hotel and the train going by is noticeable - on my 2 night stay, 2 trains came by each night, one around 10:30 and another maybe an hour later. They weren't long and didn't bother me. You could stay facing towards the freeway side if that is a bother.

15 minutes to UT and really close to most everything else in town. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Train noise can be heard but only 2 trains a night and they are short
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear hotelreviewer333,

Thank you for your kind review. I'm glad that you were able to stay with us during the recent snow storm. I look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Knoxville.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Best hotel in this area.
If you are coming from Canada tell the hotel Manage Mario (the pelican) recommended and he will take care of you.
Ask for a room on the Top floor facing the front.
If you are driving to Florida from Toronto this is the place to stay.

• Stayed October 2013
JShelton5411, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Dear Best t(Pelican),

We appreciate that you choose us to stay with on your flight south. Thank you for your recommendation.

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed February 20, 2014

All was all above adequate and quite in line with the Hampton mantra and facilities. This was our locale of choice as an early meeting required us to be on the north side of town. The rooms, grounds, and other areas of the property are updated and feel new. The bed (except for good pillows} were a bit too firm, but this seems to be the theme with most hotel chains. The complimentary hot breakfast buffet is a HUGE bonus. The bagel toppers, mini omelets, and smoked sausage are way above the normal offerings of cereal and cold muffins. Also the fruit variety was above the average bar which included the unexpected fresh rasberries, blueberries, and papaya. Hmm, if your forte is the traditional banana, apple, strawberry, they came along too, and all was extremely fresh. Great staff and value.

Room Tip: We had first floor and it is convenient to all you may want access to as in business center, fitness...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
JShelton5411, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Dear PattyL,

Thank you for leaving us such an amazing review. I like the pictures you posted as well. I look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in North Knoxville.