“Great stay”

Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North
Ranked #2 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I stayed here earlier this month on my way to Maryland, I chose this hotel based on the reviews it had and I was not disappointed. Upon arrival I was greeted with a very courteous staff member at the front desk, when I got to my room it was very nice and I couldn't find anything wrong with it. One thing to note was that they had a 4 outlet power adapter on the desk near the bed where you could power up all your electronic devices, it's something so simple yet makes all the difference in the world when some hotels don't have an outlet near the bed or you have to search far and wide to find one. The hotel had security so you didn't have to worry about anything happening to your car. Breakfast the next morning was outstanding with a very nice lady re-supplying and re-stocking the food, and check-out was super easy. Overall I would definitely stay here again should I ever find myself in Knoxville.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Write a ReviewReviews (1,297)

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Wow this hotel was wonderful, arrived for a late check in around 9pm, greeted by two of the nicest ladies, there were cookies, snacks and drinks in the lobby waiting for us. They made us feel very welcome after a long drive. Rooms were very clean hotel was modern as well. Breakfast was good, lots of options. Will stay again.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

The hotel is very conveniently located off I-75. My wife and I checked in late at the hotel. I had called and informed the manager on duty that we would be late. He welcomed us and upgraded us to a King Suite, which was a pleasant surprise. The room was clean and bed was very comfortable. The room also had large windows and the view was nice. The breakfast was also hot and had lots of options from hot cereal to sausages to cheese omelettes and baked products. We had an extremely great experience at the hotel. I know how difficult it is to maintain such a hotel and I would like to commend the local management for doing such a great job.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We arrived and were greeted and checked in by two very helpful employees. Check in was quick and easy! We wanted to visit old grey cemetery and they were very kind to show us on a map and give us the quickest route. The room was extremely clean! The complimentary breakfast was great! Many choices to choose from. I would highly recommend this Hampton!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This hotel is rated amongst the top 5% in Hampton's chain and it is well deserved. The rooms are well appointed, the public spaces are very clean and welcoming, the staff is very sensitive to their ranking and as such very helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

This hotel is a very nice and well managed establishment. Extremely comfortable bed ~ I didn't want to get up. It is a convenient location to easily access interstate, though not right off interstate, so it was very quiet and relaxing.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We were in Knoxville this July for my Mothers Memorial Service. We booked a total of 9 rooms and used the meeting room Friday night before the memorial service on Saturday. Manager Neal and his staff were GREAT! The entire staff and I mean entire staff were very helpful and gracious. They went out of their way to make us feel at home. We were there three nights. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Knoxville. Puleos restaurant across the street catered our family dinner Friday night before the service on Saturday. Everything was delicious and well prepared.
Our entire family is pleased that we chose the Hampton at Merchants Drive Exit. Their obvious genuine kindness and friendliness were appreciated.