“Great stay”

Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North
Ranked #3 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Reviewed March 25, 2013

The rooms are very clean and the staff was amazing. Everyone was very friendly. We had a very good night sleep on the comfortable mattress. The breakfast in the morning is perfect for those traveling with kids. There appears to be a lot of options for restaurants and other small items in the area. We were passing through on our way to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. I do not know what more I can share with you... I am trying to reach the 200 character minimum so that I may post this review.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,329)

Reviewed March 22, 2013

My fiance and I stayed here in August 2012 and were greeted with burgers to celebrate a home VOLS football game. It was awesome walking into a hotel and being invited to a tailgate party the next evening.

The hotel was well kept and comfortable. I feared that hotel would be loud and obnoxious and found that this rare opportunity for us to be together went was restfull and quite comfortable.

The "included" breakfast was generous and not what I have come to expect in a hotel. There was plenty of everything.

My fiance continues to ask me when we might stay there again. I am sure that it will be soon!

Everyone who worked there could not of been more helpful. I was in the process of moving to Knoxville and they went out of their way to welcome a northerner.

Room Tip: For quite top floor facing away from I-75.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2013

This was a nice hotel, with great rooms and location. We were very comfortable for our stay. I would not recommend the hotel next door. Cannot remember the name, but the hotel said it was good and wasn't. Very expensive and not good at all!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We've stayed here several times as a stopover point during long car trips. I'm sort of a Hampton Inns regular, and this one would be in my personal top 10 of the Hamptons where I've stayed. The access from the highway is good, but it is far enough from I-75 to preclude highway noise. The front desk staff welcomed us with bottles of water, and made sure to mention their 100% satisfaction guarantee. The hotel is sparkling clean and comfortable, with a generous breakfast offered (that includes hot items). The pool area is also very clean, and my kids love playing in it. The front desk staff even gave us a discount coupon for Puleo's (Italian/Southern restaurant close by. We used the coupon, which helped because Puleo's ain't cheap!!) The last time we came thru we stayed in rooms 215 and 410. Both rooms were double queens, and mostly fine. I say "mostly" because in 215 there were plumbing sounds (water swishing down pipes) coming from one wall -- that lasted a couple of hours but wasn't overly annoying. In 410, we ended up with a very noisy (and inconsiderate) family coming in at midnight to the room next door. So if there was one issue I'd have to mention, it would be soundproofing -- though honestly, I don't know that anything would have helped diminish the sound of the "Loudies" next door!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 16, 2013

This was a very nice hotel, well situated and you immediately can tell why it is rated in the top 5% of Hampton Inns. The room was very clean and wireless internet connection was fas5t which you don't always get at some hotels. Pleasant staff. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Clean, comfortable rooms, Property is well located for access to the University of Tennessee and downtown Knoxville. Staff was friendly and accomodating. I've stayed here four times now and it has been a consistently good experience.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Recently stated at this Hampton in for 3 nights while on business. They treated you like family. Very nice and excellent service. Hotel was very clean and well taken care of, Staff was very friendly and went out of there way to make you feel welcome. I was very impressed. I will stay here again on my next visit to Knoxville.. Hotel in convienently located to many resturants and Ingles grocery store is within walking distance.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business