WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North

Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North
Ranked #2 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Big Canoe, Georgia
“Our Hampton Inn stay in Knoxville, TN.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2011

Best Hampton Inn we have ever stayed at. Just a bit difficult to locate but well worth the hunt. Highly recommend!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Emily H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Albany, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2011

Overall Impression: I stayed here while my son attended a camp at UT. Great Hotel w/ Convenient Location. One of the best Hamptons I have every stayed in.

With my Hilton Honors Diamond status, received HH points and bottled water.

PROs:
-Hotel close to restaurants and shopping
-Good breakfast
-Refrigerators in room
-Spotless room
-Friendly staff
-Business Center
-Pool

Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Missoula, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2011

Myself and four of my friends recently traveled from all parts of the country to Knoxville for a college football game. When we entered the hotel our schools banner was hanging from the desk. It was a very pleasant sight at 3:30 in the morning. The lady who checked us in was super friendly and helpful with all our questions. Previously to our arrival I had a package sent to the hotel and Scott the desk clerk was very helpful in making sure my package was signed for and delivered to me at check-in. The breakfast area was always clean and always had fresh items out no matter the time we went down for breakfast. The rooms are super clean with everything a person could need. Overall this Hampton Inn exceeded mine and my groups expectations. A+++ job to the entire staff!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2011

I'll start this review by saying I'm partial to Hamptons, and the experience I've had at this hotel is one of the reasons! I had trouble booking my reservation (at the last minute) on my smart phone and called the front desk. The woman who answered set me up right away with the best room in my budget. When I arrived, she had everything ready and had assigned me a room based on my preferences in my Hilton Honors account. I was so pleased she had taken the time to read them!

The business center is a great add - it was nice to be able to print. Not something I need to do often, but glad to have the option!

The staff is exceedingly friendly and the place is immaculate. Built in 2008, it's relatively new, I would have thought it had been built much more recently.

It's worth noting that there is a railroad near this location - I haven't heard it after 9PM. I live in the city and am used to hearing the train, so it's not a problem for me.

I would recommend this hotel to friends and will be back next time I'm in Knoxville.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Highland Village, Tx
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2011

We were here during Labor Day weekend and a University of Tennessee home game (busy weekend)! The staff was incredibly friendly and accomodating. The breakfast buffet included with the room price included hot selections and fresh waffles. On Sunday, the staff was constantly stocking the buffet to keep up with the demand and even fulfilled some special requests for chocolate covered donuts! Our room was much more that what I had expected for the price (spacious and comfortable). Rooms were very quiet. I never heard anyone else.
I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2011

Stayed one night. Lobby bathroom was soiled and soaking wet from people at the pool. Not enough seating for guests to have breakfast in the morning. Beds were very comfortable. Nice variety for breakfast. Would have been over$30 cheaper to book online in the parking lot than walking in the lobby.....

• Stayed September 2011
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank twins4meOhio
Lexington, SC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2011

Very nice stay with a comfortable room, good location, and pleasant folks. Will definitely stay here again in the future.

Room Tip: Use AAA and go to hotel's website.