MainStay Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfull size refrigeratorfront deskcracker barrelroom was cleanmerchants driveice makeryogurtgreat place to staychoice hotelsbiscuitsstaff was friendlyshort drivewould stay here againfootball gamecontinental breakfastgreat roombooked this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay @ Mainstay it was in a great location, the price was right & really enjoyed having some kitchen stuff! I do have too say the towels are needing replacing & the cleaning could have been better - looks like its a quick job no extra's done ( corners not cleaned in bathroom, greasy side of fridge)

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 19, 2013

The room that I stayed in was comfortable, but needed a little more cleaning. It smelled kind of stale. I opened the door to the balcony, and the fresh air was wonderful. Cleared up the smell. My room was on the 2nd floor so I mostly used the stairs going up and down (my exercise) rather than the elevator. Very good staff.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The rooms are clean and comfortable with adequate space and kitchen amenities. The staff is pleasant and helpful. It is close to downtown Knoxville making it ideal for business, sporting events and general recreation. There are a good number of eating establishments, some within walking distance. My business partner and I stay at this location every time we come to Knoxville, which is quite often.

Room Tip: Rooms with balconies are the best.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 5, 2013

My husband and I stayed here after attending a concert at Thompson Boling Arena. It was a great place to stay.. it took us less than 10 minutes to get there from the arena and it is right off the exit. Great location and really clean. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 5, 2013

The room was very nice with a full size refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and 2 burner stove top..dishes were also supplied. The room was a good size for the two of us (King room w/balcony)...however the towels seemed old and dingy. They need new sheets and most def new bed covers. Our non smoking room had cigarette burn holes in the comforter...if these things would be replaced, it would be like new. One other thing, cracks and crevices in the bathroom needs cleaned better, and the above the mirror light cover was cracked and broken, def needs replaced. Hotel staff was very friendly. We had a late night, so slept in past breakfast...can't comment on that. The clerk noticed that I was a Choice gold member and we received a welcome bag with microwave popcorn and 2 bottled waters..nice touch.

Room Tip: The balcony rooms are a nice added feature. =)
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple