“Best Hotel Ever!”

Ranked #30 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Nashville, Tennessee
“Best Hotel Ever!”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I've stayed at allot of hotels and motels over the years (even ones in Las Vegas NV) but the Mainstay Suites in Knoxville was by far the best and nicest hotel for the low rates I've ever stayed at :)
The Hotel Staff was friendly, extremely clean rooms, full sized kitchenette complete with full size Refrigerator with Ice Maker, Microwave, Stove, Dish Washer, comfortable bed and the best pillows I've ever had in a hotel, large tiled modern bathroom and shower, very nice newer and larger LCD flat panel TV with HDMI inputs and cable TV with all standard channels, nice large dinning room table and chairs, very fast Hardwired and Wireless Internet connectivity options, hardwood floors in the Kitchen area, carpet in main area, real tile in the bathroom, smoking rooms available too for people like myself that live in the "real world" and SMOKE and want to kick back and relax and feel at home unlike other hotels that frown on smokers and treat us like were are sub human!.. :)

Mainstay Suites for the low price has it all, other than no indoor heated Swimming Pool or Hot-Tub it was by far the best hotel experience I've had. From now on I will stay nowhere else other than Mainstay Suites when I am traveling.

Shawn (Nashville TN)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
MainstaySuitesTN565, Manager at MainStay Suites Knoxville, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are also very pleased to hear that you enjoyed you stay with us and see that you even came back again this weekend! We hope you continue to choose the Mainstay Suites during your visits to Knoxville.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Alpharetta, Georgia
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Every time I return to the Knoxville, TN area for business I now stay at the Mainstay Suites on merchants Drive. I have stayed at a number of other local hotels in the area over the past four years and this hotel not only is the most bang for the buck but the staff there are professional, competent, cheerful and truly care about their customers' comfort and satisfaction! Always a wonderful experience. Great room layouts, beds/mattresses, complete kitchens and convenient to fine restaurants etc.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We enjoy having you just as much as you enjoy staying!!
St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I'm a business traveler which means I look for my "special" travel necessities.
*location. Convenient to restaurants and shopping. Starbucks in safe walking distance (across a shared parking lot)
*clean room. No smoke smell.
*confortable bed in a quiet room.
*hi speed wireless Internet no connection problems in my 6 dy stay. I was able to stream onto my IPad.
*helpfull staff. Any needs or concerns where meet with a can do attitude and an apology for my inconvience.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
MainstaySuitesTN565, Manager at MainStay Suites Knoxville, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your review! We hope that you choose to stay with the Mainstay Suites during your next visit to Knoxville.
columbia tn
Reviewed September 27, 2012

There are several hotels in this location but I like the most is the conveniency to great restaurants and the great access from there to the campus going and coming. Rooms are mostly clean and the price is decient.

Room Tip: I like the rooms that look out the front so I can keep an eye on my vehicle.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
MainstaySuitesTN565, Manager at MainStay Suites Knoxville, responded to this review, September 29, 2012
We would like to take a moment to Thank you for your review. It is greatly appreciated!
Chattanooga, TN
Reviewed September 27, 2012

This is not our first stay at the Mainstay for a football weekend. We enjoy the clean, spacious room with the kitchen that allows tailgate items to be heated before going to the stadium. The breakfast could be improved, but had oatmeal and yogurt which worked for us.

Room Tip: Next time a room with a balcony might be nice
Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
MainstaySuitesTN565, Manager at MainStay Suites Knoxville, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Thank you for taking time to review us. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that you use Mainstay Suites the next time you visit Knoxville.
Nashville, TN
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I love to stay at this MainStay when we go to a football game in Knoxville. The rooms are always super clean. We always ask for non-smoking and the rooms never smell like smoke or have that chemical smell some hotels use to mask that something terrible happened there. I've stayed there for as little as $89 a night and this trip I paid $149/night. Well worth it either way. There are several restaurants within walking distance including Cracker Barrel and Hooters sharing a parking lot. I hear they have a continental breakfast however I'm usually sleeping to well to get up in time to enjoy it. This is always my first choice for a motel when I go to Knoxville.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Lansing, Michigan
Reviewed September 27, 2012

The rooms were clean and roomy. The beds were comfortable. The kitchenette was clean and well appointed. Staff was friendly and very accommodating. The location is convenient to down town and UT. I will stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family