“Good location, quiet, helpfull staff, great hi speed Internet”

MainStay Suites Knoxville
Ranked #29 of 86 Hotels in Knoxville
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Good location, quiet, helpfull staff, great hi speed Internet”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I'm a business traveler which means I look for my "special" travel necessities.
*location. Convenient to restaurants and shopping. Starbucks in safe walking distance (across a shared parking lot)
*clean room. No smoke smell.
*confortable bed in a quiet room.
*hi speed wireless Internet no connection problems in my 6 dy stay. I was able to stream onto my IPad.
*helpfull staff. Any needs or concerns where meet with a can do attitude and an apology for my inconvience.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
MainstaySuitesTN565, Manager at MainStay Suites Knoxville, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your review! We hope that you choose to stay with the Mainstay Suites during your next visit to Knoxville.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
columbia tn
Reviewed September 27, 2012

There are several hotels in this location but I like the most is the conveniency to great restaurants and the great access from there to the campus going and coming. Rooms are mostly clean and the price is decient.

Room Tip: I like the rooms that look out the front so I can keep an eye on my vehicle.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
MainstaySuitesTN565, Manager at MainStay Suites Knoxville, responded to this review, September 29, 2012
We would like to take a moment to Thank you for your review. It is greatly appreciated!
Chattanooga, TN
Reviewed September 27, 2012

This is not our first stay at the Mainstay for a football weekend. We enjoy the clean, spacious room with the kitchen that allows tailgate items to be heated before going to the stadium. The breakfast could be improved, but had oatmeal and yogurt which worked for us.

Room Tip: Next time a room with a balcony might be nice
Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
MainstaySuitesTN565, Manager at MainStay Suites Knoxville, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Thank you for taking time to review us. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that you use Mainstay Suites the next time you visit Knoxville.
Nashville, TN
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I love to stay at this MainStay when we go to a football game in Knoxville. The rooms are always super clean. We always ask for non-smoking and the rooms never smell like smoke or have that chemical smell some hotels use to mask that something terrible happened there. I've stayed there for as little as $89 a night and this trip I paid $149/night. Well worth it either way. There are several restaurants within walking distance including Cracker Barrel and Hooters sharing a parking lot. I hear they have a continental breakfast however I'm usually sleeping to well to get up in time to enjoy it. This is always my first choice for a motel when I go to Knoxville.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Lansing, Michigan
Reviewed September 27, 2012

The rooms were clean and roomy. The beds were comfortable. The kitchenette was clean and well appointed. Staff was friendly and very accommodating. The location is convenient to down town and UT. I will stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed September 27, 2012

My stay at the Main Stay Suites Knoxville has been excellent. Over the past eight month I have been stationed in Knoxville and stayed at the Main Stay the entire time. If your looking for a clean and friendly place to stay give them a try.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Hamilton
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

We had planned to stay one night but after opening up the door to our sweet, I mean suite accomodations we went back to the front desk to book a 2nd night. Unfortunately the room we were given was not available for two nights so they upgraded us to a larger suite at no extra charge.
Before booking I always check other reviews and discount hotel sites so imagine my surprise when choice hotels site was $20.00 per night less expensive than expedia.
Great staff. Great breakfast but go early, slim pickings later in the morning. Cracker barrel, starbucks, hotters, puleo are either right next door or the other side of the street.
Thank you to Mr Taylor and staff for making us so comfortable we stayed two nights instead of the one originally planned.

• Stayed September 2012
MainstaySuitesTN565, Manager at MainStay Suites Knoxville, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Thank you for taking your time to leave a review on our property. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and are also happy to hear that you also enjoyed your upgrade. Thank you again and we hope you'll choose MainStay Suites the next time you're in Knoxville!