Helped my son move to Knoxville in August. After reading the reviews about this Hoilday Inn, I thought it would be perfect and it was. I got in late on a Friday night and was warmly welcomed by a smiling face. (and again in the morning) She also asked if she could do anything for me. I wanted a CLEAN quite place to stay for 2 nights and that is just what I got. The room was large by most room standards, with 2 queen beds. Thankfully they have done away the the "Bedspread" and made the bed with a comforter, doubled sheeted, so it could be completely cleaned, and 4 nice pillows. The window treatment was done with a valance, panel on each side a sheer curtain and a block out drape behind. A very nice chair, desk and night stand completed the room. The bathroom was was over sized, with coffee maker, average towels and the usual soaps and lotions. The Holiday Express is about 2 tenth of a mile off the interstate, so I never heard any traffic at all. The lobby was very nice, simply done with nice chairs and end tables. The breakfast area was off the lobby and also simply done, very neat and tidy with daily newspaper, large screen TV, and two lovely hostess. Everything was always refilled promtly, and tables and counters wipped clean after each use. Since my son lives in the area now I will defintely be staying here on our visits. Thanks Holiday Inn Express for a jobe well done at a reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express-Knoxville East, Strawberry Plains.The perfect blend of friendly meets functional and corporate meets comfort at this Knoxville hotel.Whether you need to be near the University of TN for every Volunteer Football game; in the Great Smoky Mountains for hiking, biking and a trip to Dollywood; or near the Forks of the River Industrial Park for a busy work week; the Holiday Inn Express-Knoxville East will keep you close and convenient without being in the crowded city. Our location off I-40, Exit 398, will also give you easy access to all the attractions in Gatlinburg, the car shows in Pigeon Forge, and give you a direct route to all the Nascar races in Bristol that you can handle.We know you will 'Stay Smart' while using our 24 hour fitness center and the heated, indoor pool. You may also choose to relax with a cinnamon roll, omlet, & bacon in our comfy hospitality room for our 'Stay Smart Express Breakfast', or catch up on some work in our 24 hour business center with our FREE wired & wireless HSIA. The Holiday Inn Express-Knoxville East also offers fine dining nearby at the Outback Steakhouse, Puleo's Grille & Ruby Tuesday's. Remember, your pet is also welcome at our Knoxville hotel.This Knoxville hotel has the best to offer for location, comfort, and convenience for your business, family, & fun all year long. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, IHG, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Knoxville Strawberry Plains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Knoxville Strawberry Plains Hotel Knoxville
- Knoxville Holiday Inn Express