“Trip with kids”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
“Trip with kids”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

We sat outside and enjoyed market square. The food was delicious and although it is deli style the lady who took my order was very helpful. I wish it were a sit down restaurant with waiters but the food made up for the running back and forth to grab everything we needed for all the kids!!

“Fast food with flavor”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We have eaten here half a dozen times. The sandwiches are good, as are the salads.

Skip the soup. It tastes like condensed canned.

Place your order at the counter, pay for it and have seat. The food is delivered to your table.

Design your own salad - circle your choices on a printed list and hand it to the cashier. They will make your salad and deliver it to your table.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank RuthLP
Pigeon forge
“Trio at Trio”
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went with his preteen son for Sunday brunch coming home from pigeon forge. We paid $40+. Order was not correct on 2 of 3 orders placed. My bf has a vinegar allergy and asked for aioli sauce left off. They omitted it but also the cheese on his? They fixed that but my turkey club had no sauce either and I have no allergy. I didn't bring that issue to their attention though. It still tasted good without. The order method didn't bother us. Polite and helpful staff. A tad-bit pricey but I guess that's the area. Enjoyed it.

1 Thank Jaderian
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great go to in Market Square”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

This is a great place for a variety of menu options. With many Tex-Mex options we went off the beaten path so to speak. I ordered grits, fruit, and broccoli, My husband raved over the smothered steak platter. Locale is impeccable, and staff is amicable.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Patty L
Cafe at the end of the Universe
“Food is Great, Service needs help”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Everytim ei have eaten hear i have enjoyed teh food very much. The staff however needs to be trained better and teh managers need to step up with thier assiatance when needed. I would recomend thier breakfast as well and thier Peach Tea is wonderful!

• Visited May 2014