“Outstanding surprise”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Great food and a good price. All 4 of us ate for $45. Will definetly come back the next time we visit market square in Knoxville

Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

new menu is off the charts! chicken sandwich with pear and brie- breathless.
grabbed a seat on patio for one of the last gorgeous days and i believelove since the facelift on patio its the best seats in sq!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I tried the bacon,swiss and caramelized onions egg pizza. The crust was flaky and the ingredients were very fresh. The bacon,swiss and onions were piled on top of the pizza, while I had imagined they would be mixed inside the egg like a quiche. The service was fast, even while the restaurant was busy and the employees were friendly. The price was also reasonable. I look forward to eating here again for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

We wanted a nicer sit down breakfast, but were very limited on time. We found Trios and the food was delicious and the service was incredibly fast. They have plenty of options and variety for breakfast which is nice when you're with a big group of people. Can't wait to try their lunch!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Loved the cheese grits. I would love to try the sandwiches but we went during breakfast. Delicious. My husband & I split an omelete and a french toast. Great idea. We had the savory then the sweet. Kinda like a fast food place yet organic homemade foods. I'll go back.