“It's Just Good”
Review of SoKno Market

SoKno Market
Ranked #477 of 1,347 Restaurants in Knoxville
Reviewed May 21, 2018

Good food, good people, good prices. What more can I say? I have only had sandwiches, chips, and ice cream, but that is so good I don’t want to try anything else. I think I am addicted to their toasted pimento cheese sandwich on sourdough bread, and the red velvet ice cream is beyond good. Of course, their pumpkin pie ice cream is just as good.

This is a simple place, but nice friendly people. If you want good food, from good people, @ good prices then you now know where to go. I like it better than any chain restaurant.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for iced coffees. The guys were very nice and the service was great. It's hands down the best iced coffee we've ever had. None of the mainstream coffee places came close. We tried amaretto and the brown sugar cinnamon flavor. The flavor was outstanding as you could still taste the coffee. There was no need to stir or add anything to either drink. They've nailed the flavor with their brewing technique. We will be regulars now.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

Neat little place to have coffee or ice cream. Even bough whole bean coffee by Vienna to take home for a good price.

Got to sample the nitro coffee!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed October 7, 2016 via mobile

Try the cold brewed nitrous infused coffee (the grumpy preacher). It's a real caffeinated treat.

Sandwiches are really good and inexpensive.

Really casual and laid back place. I often use it as an office and sit there for hours and work.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

First let me tell you...the sandwiches are simple but good, prices under 4 dollars, been there several times. Love the floats and shakes. I really like the story behind the store, look it online. They also have a little store there.I will recommended for families and young people.

Date of visit: July 2016

Been to SoKno Market? Share your experiences!