I would definitely be giving this hotel a 5 star rating except for two minor easily correctable problems. First is the fact that all rooms have a queen bed, no kings at this hotel to choose from. My husband and I are average size seniors but we are used to sleeping in a king. Needless to say this was a problem for my sleep quality. Second, the tub/shower needs to have a hand held shower head instead of just a wall mounted one. It's impossible for women to get proper hygiene. Everything else was perfect from check in to check out. We chose this property because of it's "Pet Friendly" policy for those of us who consider our pet part of our family. This is truly a home away from home hotel. Even has a snack room (we had an ice cream snack before bed), FREE washer & dryer, full size refrigerator/freezer instead of one of those unusable tiny things. I would definitely stay here again and hope they replace the queen beds with kings even if the space is tight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Candlewood Suites is located in West Knoxville, just minutes away from downtown, McGhee-Tyson Airport, Oak Ridge, ORNL, DOE and the University of Tennessee. We are conveniently located near area attractions such as the Great Smoky Mountains-Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, Turkey Creek and Women's Basketball Hall of Fame. We are an all-suite property, the perfect place for your next stay and a great alternative to a corporate apartment. Each spacious suite has a full kitchen complete with microwave and full-size refrigerator. Work efficiently at your oversized executive desk with free high-speed Internet access and two separate phone lines; check email and talk on the phone at the same time. Relax in the overstuffed recliner while you enjoy the DVD player and free video library. Work off some stress in our fitness center or visit the Candlewood Cupboard for meals, snacks and sundry items at value prices. Our setting is the perfect choice for business or leisure travelers. The Candlewood Suites Knoxville is a Pet Friendly hotel. Non-refundable pet fees are based on length of stay: $75 for 1-6 nights and $150 for 7+ nights. One pet allowed per suite, must weigh less than 80 lbs. Pet agreement must be signed at check in. Housekeeping is available once a week. Dining destinations are nearby, includng Chili's, Wasabi, Applebee's, Outback and Chop House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Candlewood Suites Knoxville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Knoxville Hotel Knoxville
- Candlewood Knoxville
- Knoxville Candlewood Suites