“Falling apart”

Ranked #67 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Knoxville
“Falling apart”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

This place has broken locks, slow drains, and AC units that are noisy and freeze up. NOT recommended. Would have been better off sleeping in the car.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Knights Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

First off this place is creepy right behind a truck stop. Second thing the ac in our room was loud like a person hitting the door all night. Our towels had stains on them. Only good thing is the cable tv. Close to the interstate. Would not recommend to anyone with childern. Adults okay!

• Stayed August 2013
Townville, South Carolina
Reviewed May 31, 2013

The motel is inexpensive - $44.95 with the freeway coupon book. The staff is pleasant and friendly. The rooms are nice and clean. The breakfast is acceptable - waffles, muffins and cereal Good value for an overnight stop.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Ken P, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
First of all, I would like to thank you for your positive feedback! It is very important for us to know the good and bad experiences about your stay. As for the bad parts, we would like to work on them so that we can satisfy you and other guests in the future. Once again, thank you for your comments and looking forward to seeing you again with us!
Del Rio, Tennessee
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Oh Lord where do I start? First off the room is terrible. While in bed, I feel like I'm getting eat up and have bites all over my body. I chose a weekly rate since it was kinda in my price range. They told us we would have to stay upstairs because those were the "weekly rate rooms" . That's not important. What is important is that the staff mistreated me and my family. We asked for towels and toilet paper, the morning guy and afternoon girl were too lazy to get off the computer to get my items. The evening guy is awesome. But the other ones play on the computer all day and I do mean ALL DAY! When I asked to use the computer since it is a guest computer, the guy got upset and told me to wait. HES THE MANAGER! This place is horrible. If I could give a negative rating for staff, I would. Owner isn't around to see what his staff actually does. Manager talked to me like a dog and looked down on me like he was better than me. Totally unprofessional. I do not recommend this place.

• Stayed December 2012
3 Thank emtself
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Friendly staff and clean rooms. Breakfast was just OK, could have been better. Would come back if in the area. Parking was right in front of my room which was ideal as I travel with more than I should.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Ken P, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this review, December 16, 2012
Dear Guest, thank you for the kind feedback. We may have not satisfied you completely, but that is how our hotel imrpoves. The guests help us by stating problems and we fix them to better ensure we provide our guests with a comfortable stay. Once again, thank you for your feedback. Hope to see you again!
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

We checked in here on October 19, 2012.

There were bugs in the bathroom. The room smelled like an ashtray. Sheets were covered with cigarette burns. The evening clerk was rude. Morning clerk was friendly. While laying in the bed, I continued to feel like bugs were crawling all over me. I Didn't see any "continental" breakfast.... Undeniably the worst $80 I've ever spent. Frankly, I would sleep in the front seat of my vehicle before I ever stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012
Ken P, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this review, October 28, 2012
Dear Guest, I appreciate your feedback. I am extremely sorry for your unpleasant stay at the Knights Inn. I do not like it when bad reviews come across, so I am going to attend to these problems as soon as possible. I will also talk to my staff. I will not accept my rooms to look like junk or my staff to be rude. Once again, I am really sorry for the inconvenience. Thank You