“Richmond, Texas”

Hampton Inn Knoxville-East
Ranked #18 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Reviewed July 1, 2014

This Hampton is one of the best of the best Hotel Chains in the U.S. You are always satisfied at a Hampton Inn, but his one is exceptional. If all people in Tennessee are as friendly as the Staff it must be a wonderful State to live in.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank George M
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville-East, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Thank you for your loyalty to Hampton Inns and for saying so many good things about our hotel and staff here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville-East. We hope to see you again on your next trip our way.

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Excellent location- near good restaurants and interstate. Excellent rooms- very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was also excellent. Cookies and coffee were available most of the day- how cool is that??? But the one little issue I had was the pool being closed while we were there. My girls were very disappointed. They did get to swim one of the nights we were there and it really troubled me at how slick it was around the pool. My littlest one even slipped and fell and hit her head when she was simply WALKING to the pool. Seems like a lawsuit waiting to happen to me, but when I told the desk clerk about it, she didn't seem too concerned. But overall, excellent stay. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014

We hope your daughter is doing fine and will take your comments into our next meeting. Thank you. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

we usually always try to stay at a hampton inn whenever we are traveling. this one is very nice, clean and friendly and always has been we stay there at least once a year. I would and so reccomend it to anyone traveling through the knoxville area. Hopefully we will have the chance to stay there many more times

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We always enjoy hearing from our return guests here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville-East. Thank you for such a nice review and hope to be seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Nice place to stay. We only stay at Hampton's, Hilton's or plus for special occasions. Can always count on them to be the same and they take care of any problem very promptly. Place to stay. Good Value.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Your complimentary review of our hotel is much appreciated! Hopefully, we'll have the opportunity to host you again soon here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville-East.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

You will be very satisfied if you stay at this hotel. Everything is very clean. All the staff is friendly and helpful. The breakfast is very good and nutritious. It's easily acccesible from the freeway. It's very quiet. I just can't say enough good things about this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville-East, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2014

We appreciate all the good things you wrote about our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville-East in your review. We hope to be able to host you again in the near future.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

I don't know why I have to write a review of my stay since I answered all your questions and was courteous enough to submit a rating. Room was very clean, bathroom very clean, there was a sign indicating the duvet was freshly washed...a big deal since most hotels' bedspreads are put on the floor and not touched. Complimentary breakfast was delicious and had assorted items including yogurt and fruit.

1  Thank Rose N

We always enjoy hearing from our guests! Thank you for posting such a pleasant review.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

The hotel was conveniently located to the university for orientation. It was clean, great value for price & I was surprised with the complimentary internet, which I needed. The breakfast was perfect, something for everyone and it was kept clean and filled. Front desk staff was extremely helpful and the agent(I apologize because I can't remember her name) went out of her way to bring something to my room for me. The hotel was fantastic, the trip a success! I will definetly have my family & any friends that may visit me while I am attending the University of Tennessee stay at this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank michaeldX3747QO
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville-East, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Congratulations on acceptance to the University of Tennessee! We look forward to meeting your family and friends when they come to visit you. Your review of our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville-East is greatly appreciated.