“Outstanding Service”

Ranked #17 of 86 Hotels in Knoxville
North Carolina
“Outstanding Service”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We arrived to find only one room left. Desk clerk was covered up working the desk and accommodating guests by herself, but she managed to service our needs (bringing a cot to our room quickly, making us feel welcome, not the least rattled by having to deal with all alone). Room was perfect; however, water pressure was low and hot water only lukewarm. Could've been because the hotel was filled that night. Clerk suggested Puleo's Grille down the street for dinner and she was right. Wonderful! Continental breakfast was OK, nothing to brag about, but it was included in the price.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville-East, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville-East . I’m happy to read from your review that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I was especially glad to read that you has a speedy and efficient check-in. Our main concern is for all our guests to have a welcoming stay and I am thrilled that we were able to make your stay enjoyable. Thank you very much for your business and I do hope that next time you are in town, you stay with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Seneca, South Carolina
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Have stayed this property off Strawberry Plains Road many times. It continues to impress. Rooms are clean, updated with comfortable beds. It is only 5 years old and they plan to upgrade it next year. Would definitely stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville-East, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
It is always nice hearing from our return guests here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville-East.  We are pleased to hear you enjoy our beds and that we continue to impress you during your stays with us. Please return often!
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Based on reviews, I decided to stay here for an overnight on our way to D.C. Good decision. Fast, efficient checkin. Comfortable room, good breakfast buffet that was clean and well stocked. Also, comfortable beds and well stocked. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville-East, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
 We are pleased to hear you enjoyed the room and services here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville-East during your stay with us. Please return often!
naugatuck,ct
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We decided to stay at a Hampton Inn cause we had stayed for a week at one in Arlington, tx and we were passing through so why not a Hampton again? Actually it was much nicer then the one in Texas and much larger both in room and bathroom. It was not at all crowded in room I guess cause they had been recently updated and I wish the one in Texas was. It was a very pleasant stay for the night.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville-East, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
It is nice to hear of your loyalty to the Hampton brand. Thank you for that and we at the Hampton Inn Knoxville-East are happy you like our updated rooms. We hope to see you again on your next trip our way.
Lake Butler, Florida
Reviewed March 8, 2013

This is my number one choice for hotels when my company books here. I would not stay at any other hotel at the exit. They are all NASTY. Trust me.. I spend 75% of my working life in Knoxville and ONLY this hotels have made me feel like I was valued, were clean enough to my expectations, and had a breakfast worth eating. I've tried them all, I have every points card there is. This Hampton is Exceptional! Take it from me - you will not be disappointed

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for calling the Hampton Inn Knoxville-East your number one choice in hotels in this area. Please return often!
Mobile, Alabama
Reviewed March 4, 2013

This was my last stay at Hampton inn and the Hilton family of hotels for that matter, don’t get me wrong my stay at the hotel was OK, it’s what happened after I left that disturbed me the most, I left my toothbrush charger ($100 in value) in my hotel room, after several phone calls to the hotel, one of the managers found it, I approved having it shipped to my home address and charged shipping to my credit card, a week later and still no charger, called the manager and she said she hasn’t gotten a receipt from USPS to track it down, she promised to call me back several times but she didn’t, this continued on for two more weeks, a month later I received the charger in a paper enveloped marked damaged by the post office, and it was, hotel staff didn’t package it well for shipping, I finally called guest services at corporate and filed a complaint, I was told they needed to give the general manager of this location three days to respond, three days passed and no phone calls or email, so I called corporate again, her response was, so what do you want us to do about it? I’ve asked her to explain to me what Hilton’s policy is regarding articles left behind by guests, she didn’t know if there was one, just remember next time you stay at Hilton brands, don’t leave anything behind, if you do you’re SOL.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Ali H
I sincerely apologize for the unfortunate experience you had during your stay. I appreciate your speed in bringing this incident to my attention and allowing me to follow up with our staff. I sincerely apologize if your charger was not working properly when you received it. I can assure you that we take great care to return items that our guests leave behind and sincerely apologize if your item arrived broken. Please know that I am here to help you and if I can assist you further in anyway, please let me know. Thank you.
Blaine, Tennessee
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I love this hotel -- great room size and excellent staff. This is the second stay we have had at this particular location. The next time I am in Knoxville, this will be my first choice. I love the size of the rooms and the cleanliness of the hotel. The lobby is neat and the staff is very personable. Though I did not partake of the available breakfast, the aroma of the food was wonderful.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville-East, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
It is nice to hear that our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville-East is your first choice when you are in this area. Our return guests mean a lot to us and we will be happy to host you again on your next visit. Thank you for such a nice review.