Hampton Inn Knoxville-East
$90
$92
$103
Great 4.5/5
Comfort Suites East(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$89
ComfortSuites
Very Good 4/5
Red Roof Inn & Suites Knoxville East(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$65
$109
$56
Motel 6
Good 3.5/5
Econo Lodge Inn And Suites East(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$57
Excellent 5/5
All reviewsrv salesgreat hotelstrawberry plainsroom was cleanindoor poolwould stay here againstayed here for one nightnext morningdesk clerkcomplimentary breakfastcracker barrelroad tripparking lotfitness centerstaff was friendlypleasant stayeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 4, 2013

This was my last stay at Hampton inn and the Hilton family of hotels for that matter, don’t get me wrong my stay at the hotel was OK, it’s what happened after I left that disturbed me the most, I left my toothbrush charger ($100 in value) in my hotel room, after several phone calls to the hotel, one of the managers found it, I approved having it shipped to my home address and charged shipping to my credit card, a week later and still no charger, called the manager and she said she hasn’t gotten a receipt from USPS to track it down, she promised to call me back several times but she didn’t, this continued on for two more weeks, a month later I received the charger in a paper enveloped marked damaged by the post office, and it was, hotel staff didn’t package it well for shipping, I finally called guest services at corporate and filed a complaint, I was told they needed to give the general manager of this location three days to respond, three days passed and no phone calls or email, so I called corporate again, her response was, so what do you want us to do about it? I’ve asked her to explain to me what Hilton’s policy is regarding articles left behind by guests, she didn’t know if there was one, just remember next time you stay at Hilton brands, don’t leave anything behind, if you do you’re SOL.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ali H
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville-East, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

I sincerely apologize for the unfortunate experience you had during your stay. I appreciate your speed in bringing this incident to my attention and allowing me to follow up with our staff. I sincerely apologize if your charger was not working properly when you received it. I can assure you that we take great care to return items that our guests leave behind and sincerely apologize if your item arrived broken. Please know that I am here to help you and if I can assist you further in anyway, please let me know. Thank you.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I love this hotel -- great room size and excellent staff. This is the second stay we have had at this particular location. The next time I am in Knoxville, this will be my first choice. I love the size of the rooms and the cleanliness of the hotel. The lobby is neat and the staff is very personable. Though I did not partake of the available breakfast, the aroma of the food was wonderful.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville-East, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

It is nice to hear that our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville-East is your first choice when you are in this area. Our return guests mean a lot to us and we will be happy to host you again on your next visit. Thank you for such a nice review.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Friendly service, clean rooms, great location. Will definitely return and will even likely recommend to friends coming to town. The bed was very comfortable: although mattress was a bit too soft for my back problems. But that is my problem, right? It was a little difficult to regulate the temperature in the room also.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville-East, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

It is always nice to hear our guests say the will return to our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville-East.
We look forward to hosting you again in the future. Thank you for your great review.

Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

I choose Hampton Inn Hotels, because they are clean, the beds are so comfortable and the staff are very accommodating. The showers always have hot water and water pressure. The only negative thing I can say is the rooms I have stayed in they have one cloth covered chair in them and they are always worn and should be recovered or removed. I would never sit in one. Other than that Hampton Inns are my first choice when I travel. The foyers, pools, workout rooms are always clean and welcoming.

• Stayed: January 2013
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville-East, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay. While I’m thrilled to hear our staff was friendly, I regret that the hotel did not meet your expectations concerning our chairs. We are in the process of evaluating opportunities for improvement and appreciate your input! . We look forward to your next visit as soon as your travel plans permit.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stay in Knoxville on a regular basis and love this hotel. The entire property is well maintained but the staff is the best part of the stay. Wonderful people, very friendly, always ready to help. This is our favorite Hampton!

Room Tip: Upper floor away from the elevator
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank randyk164

It is very good to hear that the Hampton Inn Knoxville-East is your favorite. We would also like to thank you for taking the time to compliment our staff. Your review will certainly be shared with them.