Hampton Inn Knoxville-East
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Knoxville)
Quality Inn(Knoxville)
View Hotel
All reviewsrv salesgreat hotelstrawberry plainsroom was cleanindoor poolwould stay here againstayed here for one nightnext morningdesk clerkcomplimentary breakfastcracker barrelroad tripparking lotfitness centerstaff was friendlypleasant stayeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Would stay again. Clean and convenient. Hampton Inn always does a great job.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

The Hampton Inn Knoxville-East would like to thank you for such a nice review. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

We stayed overnight while travelling at this Hampton Inn. The front desk staff was very pleasant and the room was near perfect. There was one issue which was resolved quickly. The hotel is surrounded by Camping World so you have to make a few turns to get there but it is well worth the journey. After travelling along I-40, it was a great spot to rest and relax.

Room Tip: Follow the Caming World trail to get there!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 22, 2012

 Thank you for taking the time to compliment our staff and saying The Hampton Inn Knoxville-East was "a great spot to rest and relax". We look forward to seeing you on your next trip this way.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

Very clean and convenient. Right off I-40 just on the eastern edge of Knoxville, so if you're coming down I-40 from the east it's a breeze. I have a bias toward Hampton Inns and stay at one whenever it's en route. This one has a great breakfast buffet, an average fitness center, nice rooms and comfy beds. My one nit is the wireless internet system, which is way below minimum standards. For anyone traveling on business and counting on a robust wifi connection, this hotel will be a problem for you. If you're using an iPad, forget it. That's the one part of the hotel that needs serious attention. Otherwise, if that's not a "must have," you'll enjoy this hotel. And be sure to take the short drive into downtown Knoxville to Market Square for dinner.

Room Tip: This is a five-story hotel. The higher the floor, the worse you'll find the wifi service to be.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville-East, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2012

 Thank you for taking the time to compliment our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville-East. We are sorry your one nit was the wireless internet system. We are working on it. Please come again.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

Stayed one night en route to visit family. My room was well appointed and clean. Although I was on the top floor, I had lots of hot water with no wait time. The iron worked well, the temperature controls were responsive, the room was quiet, and the bed was comfortable. I disliked that the clock in the room was set to the wrong time by about 10 minutes, and I couldn't figure out how to change the setting. I was also disappointed that there were no rooms available under the AAA discount. I don't remember the last time a hotel told me that I could make a reservation but not under that discount--it might be years and years ago. Given that there are a large number of hotels within a very short distance, if I am informed next time that there are no more rooms for AAA member discounts, I'll probably call around to compare prices.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo

We are sorry you could not get the AAA rate, but it will happen every once in a while. Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again on your next trip this way.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

Overnite stop. Friendly staff, quiet, breakfast buffet.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville-East, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2012

Thank you for saying we "Friendly staff, quiet, breakfast buffet" here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville-East. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.