“Good location and hotel except for pool”

Best Western Knoxville Suites
Ranked #19 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The rooms was very comfortable, clean and housekeeping was accomodating. Loved having 24/7 coffee available since coffee pot in room only makes 1 cup. The pool is enclosed and you feel like you are in a greenhouse and can hardly get your breath,

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Nice clean and comfortable facility. Staff were super accommodating and very friendly. Watch because some of the rooms, although clean, have a cigarette smoke smell. Location was convenient to downtown and there is plenty of restaurants close-by. We will stay here again if our travels take us to Knoxville.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed July 12, 2013

This hotel has comfortable queen beds in a two bed room, some hotels only have double beds. A/C works well. Room is large with a separate area for using a computer. Wireless internet was flawless and fast. Fridge and microwave worked well. Ice machines all worked well. Breakfast is varied day by day and was better than the average fare. Hotel Employees were friendly and helpful. The only downside is one elevator, but that did not create too much of a problem.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We were looking for a quick overnight en route to our vacation destination. We arrived at midnight, and the front desk worker could have cared less about checking me in. She was out front smoking when I arrived, and then meandered in after I entered the loby. She showed minimal customer service skills. I needed a few things, and went down to ask for dental floss and/or a contact case. They had neither, and she did not bother standing up to tell me this.
Although we were in a non smoking room, the room had a stale smoke smell. GROSS! Also, the room was very humid and everything felt wet,/damp including the clothes we put on the next morning.
Breakfast was typical for a Best Western.
When I went to check out, there were 4 people total in line to check out and no one working the desk. I had to track someone down in the breakfast/kitchen area (where there were 4 staff standing) to get someone to check us out.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2013

My husband, daughter, and I stayed three nights for a conference in the area this past week, and we were totally satisfied with the experience. The location was great, as we were in and out for breaks. The room was large enough for the three of us to move about, and the beds were comfortable . One feature I particularly liked was the room darkening curtains. We all liked having the MW and mini fridge in the room, and when we had time the indoor pool was relaxing. We enjoyed the hot breakfast items and the staff made us feel welcome. Overall a positive experience, as well as a great value, we would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a clean, comfortable room off of the highway and the Best Western Suits worked fine. The room was clean but not as spacious a I would expect a suite to be. The room looked to have been updated recently. There was still room for a bit more renovation. The breakfast was a basic hot plate, but they ran out quickly and we had to wait. As I always note on shower pressure, this was not good, but overall a satisfying experience.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I took my daughter to visit University of Tennessee, Knoxville and we stayed at the Best Western Knoxville Suites for 2 nights. The room was fabulous, very clean, large and looked like it had been updated recently. The beds were extremely comfortable and they had an extra sink in the room, which is great for 2 women! It was about a 10 minute drive to the University. I wish we had stayed downtown because there was so much to do and we could have walked to the school, however, for the cost $80 per night versus $140. It was worth the stay. They have a free breakfast, which was good, quite a variety from eggs and toast to fresh fruit and muffins. The area which it is located is ok, I had a lady come up to me at the gas station in front of the hotel asking for money. We didn't explore that area, only stayed at the hotel and spent most of our time near the University. When we arrived there were very few cars at the hotel, I wasn't sure if I wanted to stay there, however, as the evening went on we seen more cars/people arrive.

Room Tip: I requested the 4th floor because they do not allow pets to stay on that floor.