“A decent place to spend a night or two”

Best Western Knoxville Suites
Ranked #19 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Reviewed April 21, 2011

I’ve stayed at this Best Western twice while in town for a friend’s annual party. It’s a relatively good location – closer to downtown than the places out in Cedar Bluff and other spots in West Knoxville. It’s right by a grocery store and a few restaurants. The rooms are large for a hotel in this price range, and have a sofa, refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. Breakfast comes with the room. Our room was clean, although the carpet was wet around the air conditioning unit, as if it had been leaking. When we told the person at the desk about this, however, she apologized and offered to move us to another room, so no problem there.

The biggest negative to me was that our bathroom had some sort of ventilation system that kept going all night. It wasn’t extremely loud, but once I noticed it, I couldn’t ignore it. I looked around for a switch to turn it off, but it didn’t seem to be connected to any power source that I could find.

Other than that, I was satisfied. It’s not luxurious, but it was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Robert55229

Reviewed September 13, 2010

Room was clean, spacious. Common areas were clean and well lit. Parking lot was well lit and very open. While we didnt visit the pool, it was nice looking.

Staff was friendly. Breakfast in morning was above-average for a typical off-interstate place like this. Will stay here again next year on our annual trip.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 31, 2010

There for 1 night while visiting relatives; it was just a place to sleep; only problem was the parking...not enough.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2010

We stayed here for two nights total.The room was very large and comfortable.We especially found the beds to be very comfortable with fluffy down bedding.The indoor pool and spa were perfect. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 20, 2010

See i have family who lives there. And SO we stay in an log cabin, Or an hotel.... We didn't have enough money to blow it on renting an cabin.... So we went to best western in knoxville T.N

Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed December 1, 2009

I'm pretty loyal to Best Western when I travel. This one is right in a cluster of hotels (Quality and Days Inn amongst the competition). It has a Waffle House right in front of it, and has Italian (Puleo's) and Mexican (El Chico) restaurants across the street, and has an Ingles right next door. It is an all-suites hotel, so be prepaired to shell out that kind of money. We had 3 people, and had to pay just over $100. As far as the rooms go, they looked pretty good to me. I even noticed that behind the tv/refridgerator/microwave stand that it was clean. The bed sheets were nice and white. I even liked the brown accent piece. The pool area was small, but did it's job. The fitness room only has a tredmill and bike. There's only two things I didn't like about the Best Western Knoxville. There was no fan in the bathroom, allowing it to fog up easily. And the breakfast room closes too early. I had been swimming that morning and by the time I got there, the lady was closing it up. However, she gratiously allowed me to get myself some cereal and a biscuit. As Buford T. Justice would say, "Nice lady." We elected to stay at the Days Inn the secong night due to cost. Other than that, if you want a good place to stay and if you desire a suite, go Best Western on Exit 108 in Knoxville.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed September 21, 2009

Based on the review of this hotel on tripadvisor, we thought it would be fine. But, it really wasn't. The bedding was very old. The pullout sofabed had no springs, so the mattress fell through and we had to be moved to another room. The shower curtain was flimsy.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family