Comfort Inn & Suites Knoxville West
$90
Comfort Suites North(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$72
  • Pool
$154
FourPoints.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$94
$77
All reviewsmall across the streetlarge shopping centerhuge tvroom was cleanstandard faresmall refrigeratorhot and cold itemsbiscuits and gravystayed longernice lobbyeasy accesseach morningbreakfast was excellentlate at nightvery nice hotelking suitehousekeeping staff
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
comfortinntn226, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Knoxville West, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2016

Reviewed June 15, 2014

We stayed here for one night during a road-trip. This hotel is conveniently close to Interstate 4, so getting off and onto the highway is easy; but that convenience comes at a price - the back of the hotel faces Interstate 4 which is very close-by and the noise of traffic (especially trucks) is loud and occurs all night. I'm a heavy sleeper, so it didn't bother me, but I can see (hear) how this can be a major problem for some.
The room was clean and the included breakfast was adequate. One major negative for this hotel is that it is difficult to find (without GPS, I never would've found it). Although on a major road, conveniently close to restaurants and shopping, the hotel is set-back from the road, with no signs whatsoever by the road -- it is VERY easy to drive right by it without noticing.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

kayak72,

We would like to let you know this Hotel has been completely renovated and opened as the BRAND NEW Comfort Inn & Suites Knoxville West in June 2016. We would LOVE to invite you back to stay with us and see our AWESOME new property. Our beautifully appointed, oversized guest rooms are far above the standard hotel rooms. We have a tremendous seasoned group of Associates that provide nothing but the best in customer service.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

I went to Knoxville to attend me son's wedding and thought that I was getting a good deal at the Ramada. I had a King sized bed but they only had a couple of what looked like couch throw pillows on the bed. When I asked for more pillows they stated that what I have is Ramada policy for pillows and could not get any more. I was there for four days and the never once changed the bed even though I put the stupid card on the bed that said I wanted it changed. They didn't even make it! I put the bathroom towels on the floor as the stupid card states to do if I want new towels and the did not replace them. They actually never gave me new towels until the last day I was there and I hunted the housekeeper down and told her to give me new ones. Eww. The tv was fro the 90's. Like the old box style and the cable was grainy so you could hardly see the picture. All in all it was a big waste of money. I will never stay at the Ramada Inn again. Next time I'll spend the extra and stay somewhere else.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

We booked a night here as a break from driving from St Louis to Raleigh. Easy to find off the freeway (I-40) Which when you're exhausted is a godsend. Check in was easy and trouble free we were greeted by a very nice gentleman on the desk, I wish I could remember his name as he was so helpful when our doors keys failed he came to the room to make sure the re-codes worked.

Each room comes with it's own private patio or balcony. our room was on the ground floor and we parked right outside, great for things you've left in the car. Our room was handicapped accessible with a modified well thought out bathroom. The room is showing it age a bit with ridges in the carpet and some of the furnitures seen better days but overall not bad.

The king bed was comfortable and this must be the quietest hotel I've ever stayed in with no noise from the hallway or outside. Our room came with a TV,refrigerator, microwave, and the usual fixtures and fittings. Strangely the coffee maker was missing, but no big deal.

Breakfast is served from 7 to 10 am and has petty much anything you could wish for a good breakfast, from biscuits, bagel, hot foods, juice, coffee. All nicely presented in the breakfast room.

Checkout was also a breeze and there's coffee in the lobby for you coffee fix on the road.

Overall with the good and the bad yes we would stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front of the hotel are VERY quiet.

Malc_AK,

Reviewed June 9, 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Judee B, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Knoxville West, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014