All reviewsfront deskwafflesturkey creeksitting areanext morningindoor poolroom was cleanhot tubshopping and restaurantsgreat stopwould stay here againi highly recommend this hotelhot breakfastbiscuits and gravygreat place to stayfresh fruitgreat property
Reviewed October 9, 2017

Wow, this part of town has SO many hotels I don't see what is going on. It is on a highway, it is in Knoxville, and a school is close but, what the heck? The place is just not that swell, don't know what I'm missing. We were thinking of moving to that area and we did look around a lot....

Comfort Suites was OK, good even for a low cost multi day answer. Parking got a little tight around the front door so you had to use the end doors. We had used Hotels.com but our reservation was lost. Guess I should have used another web site. It was no big deal as they gave us a good rate & room. All good as a lot of other spots would have cost more.

The room we got was above average; good to big in size. We got a sofa and nice bed. Now the bed was an odd size; we have a king at home (use to have a queen) this was right between what we know as a king and a queen so I don't know what size it was but if felt good.

AC worked fine. TV was OK. We had a frig and wife told me we had a microwave but I never found it. Only ding for me was the "accessible" shower. It tilted in to the rest of the bathroom so water would flow out? It was a mess.
Elevator was a tad slow.

When they offered breakfast in the lobby, it did not do anything great for me. One day no one was around and I just did not think it was looking so good. Next day, it was packed and I was not going to fight for it. Cracker Barrel and Waffle House is close so what the heck, I like a breakfast that I know.

Room Tip: ask for a room with a sofa and frig;
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
ComfortKnoxWest, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for our hotel and choosing to stay with us. The Turkey Creek/Farragut area is a popular area for many with a variety of restaurants, businesses, shopping and an 18 screen movie theater. Its unfortunate that you were not impressed with the area however do hope you visit again soon.
Our apologies that you were unable to find the microwave in your room as well. Each of our rooms are large suites that include a standard King size or Double Queen size bed as well as a fridge and microwave. The microwave is located in the cabinet above the fridge in each room. Our Front Desk agents or Housekeeping staff would have been happy to assist you locate the microwave in your room. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to post a review.

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

We've stayed here repeatedly. Clean, spacious rooms. Close to highway and many restaurant choices within a few miles. Bit of noise could be heard from hallway or other rooms but air conditioning or white noise enough to block it out. Good breakfast.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
ComfortKnoxWest, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

Thank you for submitting a review of our hotel on Tripadvisor; we genuinely appreciate you letting other guests know of your experience.

We know there are many different lodging options in our area, and we are so pleased you choose to stay with us when visiting! Thank you for the kind words about the hotel and the clean, spacious room.

We certainly look forward to seeing you again the next time you travel to Knoxville.

Reviewed August 28, 2017

In the past, I’ve had some issues with Choice Hotels, so as a rule I generally avoid them. But I took a chance with an “unseen” price deal and this is what I got. It turned out to be really lovely. The folks very nice and the room was clean, with good amenities. The beds and sinks, etc. were very high, as if made for tall people and I was on my toes a bit. This was a very comfortable stay and I would stay at this place again.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
ComfortKnoxWest, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2017

Thank you for giving Choice Hotels a second chance and especially for staying with us at the Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut. We are happy to hear that you had a lovely and comfortable stay and we appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review.
We hope to see you again soon when visiting Knoxville. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed August 27, 2017

This hotel deserves the rave reviews it has received. It is well kept inside and outside. Our room was just lovely. It had two queen beds, a sitting area and a desk. It also had a microwave and small refrigerator. The furnishings looked new. It was very clean and you could tell it was a high quality hotel. The free breakfast was wonderful-having a lot of choices and variety. We got a good night sleep and were ready to go on our trip home the next day. We would stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
ComfortKnoxWest, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review about our hotel! We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always such a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We look forward to having you as our guests again when you travel back to Knoxville. Thank you once again.

Reviewed August 23, 2017

This hotel was well maintained inside and out. Our room was large with two queen beds, and a sitting area. There was a microwave oven along with a small refrigerator in the room.. The room was immaculate with what looked like new furnishings. The free breakfast was really good and had a lot of selection of food. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple