All reviews front desk waffles turkey creek sitting area hot tub indoor pool next morning shopping and restaurants i highly recommend this hotel room was clean hot breakfast biscuits and gravy would stay here again great place to stay knoxville west long drive breakfast bar
Selected filters
Reviewed February 19, 2017

The location has some Mountain views and is close to the great shopping of Turkey Creek. Friendly Staff, super clean. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms are large with plenty of power outlets for phones and laptops especially when traveling with the kids. All in All great value here.

Room tip: We like the top floor, nice views out of the windows of the surrounding Mountains.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
ComfortKnoxWest, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel on TripAdvisor! We truly appreciate your feedback, and I am happy your stay with us was a pleasant one. I hope you will come stay with us again, should you ever return to the Knoxville area.

Reviewed February 8, 2017

The location, price, rooms and staff can't be beat. Nice and quiet with easy access to lots of shopping or the interstate. There is a pool, workout room, laundry with plenty of parking. Great variety of restaurants and even a local brewery all with a couple of miles.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
ComfortKnoxWest, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback and for all of the wonderful comments about your experiences at our hotel. It is always a pleasure to have you visit us when you are in town, and we hope you continue to stay with us and that you may also continue to allow us to be a part of your memory making experiences in Knoxville!

Reviewed February 2, 2017 via mobile

We stayed the last week of January and it was by far one of the best hotels I've stayed in along time. Rooms were extremely clean which is what is 100% my biggest concern when staying away from home. Breakfast was good and staff was very nice and professional. We will definitely be back next year. Thanks for a great stay!

Trip type: Traveled with family
ComfortKnoxWest, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2017

I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I truly appreciate you sharing your experience at our hotel with other travelers on TripAdvisor! We love feedback from our guests. Not only because it helps us to gauge areas we are exceeding or need improvements, but because sharing your experience will contribute in the decision making process for other travelers who come into the area. I hope that you will stay with us again should you ever return to Knoxville, and that your next stay will be even better than your last!

Reviewed January 30, 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I traveled to Knoxville to watch the Lady Vols play basketball. We stayed at the Comfort Suite ar Farragut. Very clean and neat. No bad smells. Rooms were very spacious and comfortable. Enjoyed breakfast the next morning. All staff were very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay at this location again

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
ComfortKnoxWest, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2017

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your experience at our hotel with other travelers. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and I appreciate your kind words! I'm pleased to hear you will stay with us again the next time you are in Knoxville, and I hope we can continue to exceed your expectations!

Reviewed January 26, 2017

I travel for business. All of the staff have been very helpful when I have special requests. Parking lot can be a bit tricky turning into due to oncoming traffic. Breakfast is adequate. Hotel is surprisingly quiet for being so close to the interstate.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
ComfortKnoxWest, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2017

David,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your schedule to review our hotel. Your comments are greatly appreciated and I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. I look forward to your return visits to our hotel the next time your travels bring you to Knoxville.

Respectfully,