“great stop”

Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut
Ranked #19 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Our family of six stopped at Comfort Suites on our way home from Florida. They gave us a room with two queens and pull out couch for a great price. The entire hotel was neat, clean and update, and the staff courteous and helpful. Best breakfast at a hotel I have had in years.....eggs, sausage, waffles, fresh fruit, yogurt, and pastries. We will be stopping here again!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
ComfortKnoxWest, General Manager at Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

We understand there are many lodging choices in Knoxville; we are so happy you chose us and that you enjoyed your stay.

We appreciate our guests taking the time to submit a review! Thank you very much for your nice words about our hotel.

We do hope you will return to stay with us again if your travels bring you back to Knoxville!

There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut

Reviewed March 22, 2013

My family recently spent a night at the Comfort Suites hotel at 811 N. Campbell Station Road in Knoxville, Tennessee. This was our second stay there, and this time we were in town with other family for a funeral. We were driving in on the day of the funeral and would arrive before the normal check-in time of 3 p.m. We needed to change clothes, so I called around 11:30 on the way in to see if the room might be ready. Mr. Patel at the front desk said a room could be ready in about an hour, which was perfect timing. Check-in took only about 5 minutes.

Every staff member we encountered, from Mr. Patel, who checked us in, to the woman who prepared the breakfast, to the manager, Valori, was very pleasant and eager to make sure we enjoyed our stay. We had a suite with 2 VERY comfortable queen beds, a sitting area, mini fridge and microwave, coffee bar, plus a desk and plenty of outlets for charging our phones and other electronics. I don't typically sleep well away from home, but I had the best night's sleep in ages on the excellent mattress!

My parents and grandmother were also staying in the hotel, and in my rush to see them off the next morning, I did not do my usual thorough check of the room. My husband and daughter had already taken the luggage down on a cart, and no one noticed our iPad and charging accessories in a small bag. When we arrived home around 3 p.m. there was a message on the machine saying that our iPad and other items had been found by the maid and turned in - very commendable. I arranged with Valori, the manager, to pack, insure and ship the items via USPS to my house, and they arrived unharmed a couple of days after we left. Now THAT is customer service! We appreciated this very much, because on a beach trip we once left a small blanket behind, and no one on the hotel staff ever admitted to finding it.

I have family in Knoxville and will always choose this Comfort Suites for my lodging needs. Kudos to all the staff!

Room Tip: Our room was in back of the hotel and very quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for such a great review! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write this, and especially for mentioning the kind words about our staff! I will be sure to share this review with them.

It was our pleasure to have your family at our hotel, we hope to see you again the next time you travel to Knoxville.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Highly recommended. Rooms were very nice and clean. The staff were great! Matthew at the front desk was very nice to work with and answered all of my questions. We had been driving for about 10 hours and this was a nice refuge. We stopped at a Super 8 in Knoxville on the way down, which was horrible. I am so glad we stayed here on the way back.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank TravelManA2
ComfortKnoxWest, General Manager at Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

We are very happy that you gave us a try on your recent visit to Knoxville. We thank you for taking the time to post such a nice review of our hotel.

It is great to hear that you were pleased with your room and your experience at our hotel. I will let Matthew know of your compliment to his service!

We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you back Knoxville.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I called the Hotel to see if they had a room with a recliner. I had injured my shoulder and could no sleep in a bed. Only one room had a recliner and they would try to reserve it for me. On arrival I found out they could not get the room but had dragged the recliner down to my room. Now that is customer service at its best. I could not have made it through the week with out your help.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
ComfortKnoxWest, General Manager at Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

It does sound like you received great service, unfortunately it wasn't at our hotel. We do not have recliners in our rooms; I thought you might like to repost your review to the hotel you stayed at.

Thank you for taking the time to post reviews, they are valuable tool!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I'm still here, and wanted to review while fresh in my mind.
Great property!! I travel, and stay in hotels approximately 75+ nights a year. (female/alone). This was an unexpected surprise. The Comfort Suites are typically acceptable, with some being nicer than others, and within the company's budget constraints. This was on the "Higher" end, but still within guidelines. I'm not sure how new it is, but is a newer property. The exterior was welcoming with newly planted flowers. I had reserved on-line, and sometimes I'm disappointed once I arrive. Not this time. Check in was easy, and the night staffer was friendly, advising me of the many places nearby for dinner. Ended up at the Mellow Mushroom :)
The suite decor was good with a sitting area, and 2 queen beds (extremely comfy) Flat panel TV, microwave and fridge (to save the other half of my calzone :)
It was quiet and I had the best nights sleep of my ongoing 7 day business trip. Breakfast area was spacious with bar and stools or the usual tables. If it weren't March (and chilly), I would have enjoyed the outdoor patio seating. Breakfast was the usual hotel fare, but included hot food (eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy), and all the usual continental stuff. They also had good cinnamon glaze rolls in addition to the usual pastries. Did not bring a suit, or would have enjoyed the pool, and was too tired to use the fitness area.
Would definitely stay again when in the Knoxville area, in fact, I may stay on my return (in 3 days) for this trip, since it's only 20 miles from the airport.

Room Tip: I was on the 3rd floor, corner room away from the highway
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
ComfortKnoxWest, General Manager at Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Comfort Suites West! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay; we do appreciate you taking the time to submit such a nice review.

We understand you have many lodging choices and we are so happy you were our guest.
It is our hope that you choose our hotel on all your future stays in Knoxville!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We stayed at this hotel in October 2012 and had a wonderful stay. The front desk staff were very helpful and friendly. The rooms were comfortable and spacious. All areas of the hotel were clean and easy to navigate. The breakfast area was a little small for such a big hotel, but you can always take the food to your room. The internet speed was ok for watching streaming movies. The lighting in the room was bright. Shower had great pressure even on an upper floor. We never used the pool, but it looked very tempting. All in all, very happy with our three day stay.

Room Tip: Upper floors are always quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
ComfortKnoxWest, General Manager at Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review with your kind words! It is so nice to hear that you were pleased with your room and your experience at our hotel. We do hope you will return to see us the next time your travels take you to Knoxville.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Not showy, but sparkling clean inside & out, great bed, nice hot breakfast, fast Wi-Fi and very quiet good AC-heater. Pooland fitness center looked nice, but I didn't use. Friendly, attentive staff. A great place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
ComfortKnoxWest, General Manager at Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Thank you so much for submitting a review, we do know this takes an extra effort. It is so great to hear your kind words directed toward our cleaning staff. I will pass these on; it is always nice to know our guests had a pleasant stay.
We do hope you will chose our hotel again the next time you visit Knoxville!