“Great Rooms! Great Service!”

Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut
Ranked #20 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Highly recommended. Rooms were very nice and clean. The staff were great! Matthew at the front desk was very nice to work with and answered all of my questions. We had been driving for about 10 hours and this was a nice refuge. We stopped at a Super 8 in Knoxville on the way down, which was horrible. I am so glad we stayed here on the way back.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank TravelManA2
ComfortKnoxWest, General Manager at Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

We are very happy that you gave us a try on your recent visit to Knoxville. We thank you for taking the time to post such a nice review of our hotel.

It is great to hear that you were pleased with your room and your experience at our hotel. I will let Matthew know of your compliment to his service!

We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you back Knoxville.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I called the Hotel to see if they had a room with a recliner. I had injured my shoulder and could no sleep in a bed. Only one room had a recliner and they would try to reserve it for me. On arrival I found out they could not get the room but had dragged the recliner down to my room. Now that is customer service at its best. I could not have made it through the week with out your help.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
ComfortKnoxWest, General Manager at Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

It does sound like you received great service, unfortunately it wasn't at our hotel. We do not have recliners in our rooms; I thought you might like to repost your review to the hotel you stayed at.

Thank you for taking the time to post reviews, they are valuable tool!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I'm still here, and wanted to review while fresh in my mind.
Great property!! I travel, and stay in hotels approximately 75+ nights a year. (female/alone). This was an unexpected surprise. The Comfort Suites are typically acceptable, with some being nicer than others, and within the company's budget constraints. This was on the "Higher" end, but still within guidelines. I'm not sure how new it is, but is a newer property. The exterior was welcoming with newly planted flowers. I had reserved on-line, and sometimes I'm disappointed once I arrive. Not this time. Check in was easy, and the night staffer was friendly, advising me of the many places nearby for dinner. Ended up at the Mellow Mushroom :)
The suite decor was good with a sitting area, and 2 queen beds (extremely comfy) Flat panel TV, microwave and fridge (to save the other half of my calzone :)
It was quiet and I had the best nights sleep of my ongoing 7 day business trip. Breakfast area was spacious with bar and stools or the usual tables. If it weren't March (and chilly), I would have enjoyed the outdoor patio seating. Breakfast was the usual hotel fare, but included hot food (eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy), and all the usual continental stuff. They also had good cinnamon glaze rolls in addition to the usual pastries. Did not bring a suit, or would have enjoyed the pool, and was too tired to use the fitness area.
Would definitely stay again when in the Knoxville area, in fact, I may stay on my return (in 3 days) for this trip, since it's only 20 miles from the airport.

Room Tip: I was on the 3rd floor, corner room away from the highway
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
ComfortKnoxWest, General Manager at Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Comfort Suites West! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay; we do appreciate you taking the time to submit such a nice review.

We understand you have many lodging choices and we are so happy you were our guest.
It is our hope that you choose our hotel on all your future stays in Knoxville!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We stayed at this hotel in October 2012 and had a wonderful stay. The front desk staff were very helpful and friendly. The rooms were comfortable and spacious. All areas of the hotel were clean and easy to navigate. The breakfast area was a little small for such a big hotel, but you can always take the food to your room. The internet speed was ok for watching streaming movies. The lighting in the room was bright. Shower had great pressure even on an upper floor. We never used the pool, but it looked very tempting. All in all, very happy with our three day stay.

Room Tip: Upper floors are always quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
ComfortKnoxWest, General Manager at Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review with your kind words! It is so nice to hear that you were pleased with your room and your experience at our hotel. We do hope you will return to see us the next time your travels take you to Knoxville.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Not showy, but sparkling clean inside & out, great bed, nice hot breakfast, fast Wi-Fi and very quiet good AC-heater. Pooland fitness center looked nice, but I didn't use. Friendly, attentive staff. A great place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
ComfortKnoxWest, General Manager at Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Thank you so much for submitting a review, we do know this takes an extra effort. It is so great to hear your kind words directed toward our cleaning staff. I will pass these on; it is always nice to know our guests had a pleasant stay.
We do hope you will chose our hotel again the next time you visit Knoxville!

Reviewed November 24, 2012

We were visiting friends in Knoxville and stayed here. The hotel is really nice and we had a lovely room. The hot breakfast was a bonus. It is nice that they have an indoor pool but you are a little bit on display to anyone walking outside the hotel or the reception area. The front desk people were pleasant. I would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank TheBewleys

It is always so nice to hear from our guests, thank you very much for taking the time to submit your positive words about our hotel! Our guest's satisfaction is our highest priority.
We do hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Came into Knoxville after a midnight flight and an early morning layover in Dallas-Fort Worth Airport. Had a good lunch at Downtown Grill & Brewery, and then was fortunate Convention Center had a shuttle bus to Comfort Suites. Would have been a long walk, and not on public transit route. My good luck, day I arrived UT and Mizzou went into quadruple overtime. So everyone was still at football stadium when I checked in. Had the indoor pool and jacuzzi to myself for the longest time. Would book this place again just for that indoor pool and jacuzzi.

Front desk people very pleasant. Breakfast was great. Loved making my own waffles. Plenty of bacon and eggs, pastries, juices, coffee. I was one happy camper after breakfast. Well fueled for a busy day at Convention Center. Again fortunate to have shuttle bus service.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Joel G

Thank you very much for your kind words about our hotel, we do so appreciate our guests taking the time to submit a review! We understand there are many lodging choices in Knoxville; we are so happy you chose us and that you enjoyed your stay.
We do hope you will return to stay with us again if your travels bring you back to Knoxville!